epic server

R3DR0GU3's Staff Application
𝓡3𝓓𝓡0𝓖𝓤3 Offline
Information

What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:1:73712565

What is your discord @ ?
Hackerman#5460

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
~38Hrs

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Of course

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes, even have made my own wiremod server back in the day.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
ExhibitionRP (DarkRP) as a Senior Admin

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I know how to stop fights, I treat everyone fair and I'm neutral. Plus I've trained moderators when I used to be admin, I know it inside out.
Working as an admin I realized the responsibilities of time as well, and have now become available enough to take this opportunity to be staff again.

Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes, pretty dang familiar with SAM.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
With COVID-19 out, I don't work and get paid, have a second job where I work part-time, and have no school this year.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I am in the EST time zone in the USA, and usually on everyday for 5+ hours and usually stay on the server overnight to make money and vibe partially.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

If a new player is RDMing, he is most likely a server jumper, but I still remain neutral. I would bring him to the sit as well and freeze him in case. We would all discuss the issue and I simply listen, then provide a solution. If the RDMer fails to comply, even after the issue was resolved, then I would provide a penalty. 

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Pretty sure there is a ulx tool that provides you to see what props have been spawned by a player, but if it isn't helpful in this case, I would observe Player B since there is no evidence. I would just as an admin watch what happens with special interest players.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
If the person has only killed one person, then there is no evidence. All I would have to do as an admin is monitor the alleged mass rdmer to see why people would come to that conclusion. If people are saying that the person is mass-rdming, I would have to just watch what the person is doing and making sure they follow the rules, as a warning.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

Respect the freedom of speech (hey, I have an IRL job, it happens...) and let him do his thing. There would be no evidence against me because I've never abused my privilege, but IF I was at fault, I have to take the penalty as a person. If there isn't anything however and the player continues to harass me and disturb peace, then I provide him with a penalty since it is disrupting peace to not only me, but everybody.

________
Based on these scenarios above, it may seem vague, but trust me, I've done really good work in the passed and it has made the owner of the server happy.
I really hope you would consider me as a valid candidate and I hope to be familiar with the regulars and staff of this amazing server.
Signed by the IRL Ḧ̵̨̨͍͖̜̖̭̯̠̜̉̔̆̃̉͐́͆̅a̵̧̭̼̹̰͛͗͛̀̇͌č̵̤̹͙̊̇̂̀̈́͜͠ḳ̴̨͕̈̃͛͒̀e̵̢͉͖̖̙̫͖̝̯̠̾̽͂r̵̜͍̤͖̯͔̣̬̆̒͝ḿ̶͎̝͓̊̊̔̊̄͝a̵͙̒̈́̄̅͒͘n̶̺̩͆̅ ̶̢͇̦̳̺̺̺̲͆͑͋̓́Ȍ̸̡̝̝͓̜̬͙͖̰̈́̇͒̂̐͜_̵̗̳͇̰̞̻͇̻̒̀̀̈́͝O̷̢̨̢̢̩̝͇̠̝̅

Bobbie Offline
+Rep
=Scenario is Good
=Experience with SAM
=Experience as Staff

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
Accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang