No Cancer RP
epic server

Bool Aid Man Admin Application
the bool aid man Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
  • STEAM_0:0:35508366
What is your discord @ ?
  • the bool aid man#4556
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
  • 44 hours
Do you have a working mic in-game?
  • yes
How old are you?
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
  • Yes
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
  • Server is now shut down, i believe it was something like Armored RP, but it was awhile ago. Rank was Senior Admin
What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
  • I have past administrator experience, i have buddies on other servers who are admins as well, and i know most of the current staff too.
Do you have experience with SAM?
  • If SAM is !blogs or !xban/!warn/!xlogs yes, as i was an admin on a server that is now shut down
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
  • Marching band, ROTC, (so school), and a part time, but it doesn’t affect my gaming as proven by my time on the server (As of 3/23/20, i have 1 day and 20 hours)
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
  • Anytime after 4 pm on weekdays, weekends 12 pm to 11 pm, sundays N/A

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

• I will take each side of the story, check logs, and if they line up, i can verbally warn Player A, as he is new, and doesn't understand the game fully. I will refund (if possible) Player B.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
  • Check logs, or spectate Player B to see if they are placing/removing props to propblock Player A

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
  • Individually call each of the 10+ people and explain that i will spectate them, or as an alternative, I will spectate the culprit and get back to the 10+ people

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
  • As i know he has no proof against me, i will direct him to the correct forum to report me. Alternatively, if i was recording, i could potentially warn him for admin/mod Disrespect.

✪ jet- Offline
fuckin whore
Seems like he does not walk em down GET THE FUCK OUT!
I'm a Junior Mod on No Cancer RP. My discord tag is @cucci#0001 (always subject to change)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: qQe4JDq.png]

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
Denied

Feel free to reapply. The problem with your staff application is that your scenarios lacked major detail compared to competitors.
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang