No Cancer RP
epic server

JackTheRipper1806's Staff Application
JackTheRipper1806 Offline
Information

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:82094488

What is your discord @?
JackTheRipper1806#1020

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
1d 3h 53m

Do you have a working mic in-game?
No.

How old are you?
15, nearly 16.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
I have nearly 5000 hours in gmod and have been staff on a wide variety servers, some highlight examples, I was an Admin on Allied Gaming DC Multiverse RP. I was Head Admin on a now dead server Goliath TTT.(Both are gone now, however you can still find the archive of AG's original forums.) I was a moderator on G-Realms Star Wars Galaxy RP waaay back.

What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I'm pretty good with people skills, I think I'm pretty mature and good at handling situations. I adapt to situations rather quickly, and I'm sufficiently confident and assertive to take control of a situation when dealing with some sort of minge. And I'm not afraid to make ultimatums when dealing with people.

Do you have experience with SAM?
No, I've never heard of it until today, I took a long break from GMOD and it wasn't around back then. I do however have a lot of experience with ULX Admin Mod.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
Currently due to Corona I'll be off of these commitments for quite a while, however this may be a dealbreaker as it is a significant amount of time. So essentially here's my normal schedule.

School 8am-3pm EST, Wrestling/Gym/Lifts 3pm-5pm, BJJ/Boxing/Kickboxing 5:15-8:30 pm.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I explained with some detail above, I'll be able to be home and playing by 9:30pm EST at the latest. I understand that's rather late, however I will most likely actually be on the vast majority of that time, and I don't tend to go to sleep till 1 AM at the earliest. On some nights up to 4 AM. So maximum time per day 6 1/2 hours, minimum 3 hours. Assuming I spend all of the time I can on here, so an hour give or take for these totals. During breaks and such, when school's not happening I won't be doing any of this and have all the time in a day I please to spend. Same for weekends.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Sit them down and ask for there stories, starting with Player B as he called the sit. Confirm their stories with logs, and then if it ends up being RDM I ask Player B if he lost anything, and if he still wants Player A warned. If he says he wants Player A warned I do so, and if he lost anything I refund to the best of my ability. I'd also explain to Player A whatever rules he broke as he's a new player.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I'd check logs, see if Player B recently removed props or has been spawning and removing props. If I don't see any clear evidence in logs, I can return them and spectate Player B for a few minutes to confirm, if I don't see it I can assume there either was no more propblocking or even if he did, and I couldn't see it in the logs he's stopped. Then I'll end the sit. If I see clear evidence, or I witness him doing it while spectating, I'll give him a warning.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Start a sit with him and the person he killed and if that was RDM warn him accordingly. I'll explain to the people claiming he's mass rdming, that I don't have enough evidence and that he's only killed one person. I could watch out for him in kill feeds and if I see him mow down 3 or 4 people, I could be more cautious then I would ordinarily. Although I wouldn't act immediately as he could have been terroring, raiding, defending a raid, or any number of things. There's not much I could do for that specific situation however.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
PM him the link to report me, and kindly ask him that he doesn't fill the ooc with that and he could just DM me so not everyone has to see that.

NCRP Pelixo Offline
+rep
+scenario (would add extend more)
=doesn't know SAM but has experience
+overall good app

Wish you good luck on the app
I Do Be a Sr Moderator* 
[Image: 859878313645e629ef6a21fc6e6479de.jpg?size=200]

Tigerz Offline
+ Very Active
+ Friendly with other People
+ Has A lot of ULX Experience (Not too different from SAM)
+ Good Scenarios
I'd think he would make a good staff member, Good luck!
 Jr-Mod On No-Cancer RP
Big Grin

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
Accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang