epic server

Tempest's Staff Application
Dr. Pepper Offline
Information

What is your steamid? 
STEAM_0:1:150143592

What is your discord @ ?
Tεmpesτ#7678

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
35 hours
Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
The server was IronRP, it has been taken down but I was a mod for quite a while, and an admin briefly before it was taken down.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have experience which is always helpful, but also I love meeting new people and also helping people out whenever I can. I always like to try and learn from my mistakes and improve from them, plus I'm a pretty chill guy who rarely gets irritated.

Do you have experience with SAM?
No. I know ULX and have heard that there somewhat similar though.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
Not currently since school is canceled.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
On Average around 1 PM-3 AM is when I'm usually on, but of course I take some breaks throughout that time. 

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
After teleporting them to a sit room, I would first ask Player B what happened. After hearing it was RDM, I would then ask Player A if what Player B said is true, and if he said it was since it was the first time and it was a new player, I would ask Player B if he wants me to Warn him, or just give him a verbal. If he says warn him I would then warn him, or if he said Verbal I would do that, and then proceed to explain the rule he broke since he is new and may not know the rules, and also show him MOTD. But, if Player A Said it isn't true, then I would ask him to explain his side of the story, and then check logs to see what adds up. After that, I would either explain to Player B why it wasn't RDM if there's a valid reason, or if there was no reason and it was RDM, I would then ask Player B if he wants it to be a warn or Verbal since Player A is new, and then show Player A MOTD.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I would teleport to Player A to ask where he was prop blocking and ask if he still is, and if I see Player B propblocking then I would warn him and explain what he did, as well as asking him to remove his props and if he doesn't I will. If I didn't see him I would then either cloak myself and watch Player B for a bit, or spectate Player B until I see him prop block and then warn him and remove his props, or until I feel it may have been a false report. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
First I would bring the person he did kill, and treat it as a regular RDM sit (As shown in Scenario A). Once that is done, I would look through logs to see if he damaged anyone else and if so, I would warn him for attempted RDM. Then
I would spectate or cloak myself and watch him to make sure he isn't mass rdming, and if he does it would be a ban for 1 week.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

I would first apologize for whatever I did, and ask if he would be kind enough to tell me what he believes I'm doing wrong so I can use it to improve. Then I would show him how to get to the forums so he can post his evidence.

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
Accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang