No Cancer RP
epic server

Ree Kid Staff Application
cjace08 Offline
Information

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

STEAM_0:0:197131311

What is your discord @ ?

cjace08#2116

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

Past 24 hours.

Do you have a working mic in-game?

Yes i do.

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

No, but i have seen staff do their work and help out a situation with me on the nocancer server. But i did help a staff member on some other server. I forgot the name though.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

I can be serious when I have to be, but I can also be helpful in different ways depending on what
a player needs help on. I always like helping other people with problems and situations. I'm mostly
nice with other people. I'm mostly quiet when i'm not needed or needed, but in a situation i'm not quiet
because i have to find out what happened in a situation.

Do you have experience with SAM?

No, but i have searched it up to see what it is. I also wanna know more about SAM.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

I have school.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

3:30 pm or 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm or 9:00 pm on Monday threw Friday cause of school, but thanks to corona virus. I can come when i'm not busy from stuff.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I would get Player B side of the story and then i would get Player a side of the story. After that

i would check logs to see who is right and who is wrong. If Player A actually did RDM Player B, i

would warn him for RDM. I would ask Player B if he lost anything from Player A killing him

and i would give Player B his stuff. 

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I would talk to Player A that i saw the entire thing and if he had evidence of Player B propblocking. Then i would go invisible and spectate Player B to see if he was propblocking more. If Player B did propblock more as i spectated him. I would warn Player B for propblocking. If he continues, i would ban him for a certain amount of time.
If he comes back and still continues i would ban him permanently.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I would tell them that the person was not massrdming but he rdm once. I would teleport them back and

go invisible to spectate on the person who the other people said was massrdming. If he killed people as i spectate

him i would warn him. If he still continues to rdm i would ban him because he is going to come back

after i kick him.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

I would give him the form link and i would apologize to him for anything i have done to him recently. I would ask him if there is
anything i can do to learn from my mistakes and be better to him and others. I would ask him if he wants 1 million dollars from me and if he does i'll give him 1 million dollars.

Tigerz Offline
+ Active
+ Friendly
- Doesn't Know Exact Time Played
- Scenarios Are a Bit lacking
- Didn't Give exact time
- Bit young
 Jr-Mod On No-Cancer RP
Big Grin

NCRP Black Healthy Cat Offline
-rep

Too Young in my opinion