Orbits.Frigids staff app
mike hundt Offline
What is your steamid?: 76561198190564191

What is your discord @:cheekibreeki#9819

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 48 hours total

Do you have a working mic in-game? yes sir/maam

How old are you? 18

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? no would be a first 

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? i have always had jobs from 14 working with people in fact love working with people so i think it would be a great opportunity to learn

Do you have experience with SAM? no i do not am always willing to learn new things though.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) yes i am a senior in high school and work at a local bowling alley hints working with a lot of people but with Covid-19 amongst us i currently have no school for the rest of the year and no work for a few months.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? oh lord however many u want me to have 12 hours if needed i have nothing else todo

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?- ask once again what happened after figuring out the situation warn player A and return both players to roleplay

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? investigate the situation further if there is no prop block inform player A and showhim and return them to roleplay.

10+ People are all saying the same person is mass rdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?  try and look further into it i would warn the guy for one time rdm and watch him for a bit to see if he is rdming anyone further.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do tell him to bring it up with the forums and return him to roleplay in a polite manner 

NCRP Black Healthy Cat Offline
Work on your Scenarios and your fonts are a little weird.
Grammar and spelling need to be fixed!
Moderator For No Cancer RP

Contact me on discord for any questions

I really be Furry gaming doe

[Image: furry.jpg]
[Image: 400px-Majira_Strawberry_2.0.png]

Wolfao Offline
Please put more effort into your scenarios, they aren't as detailed as the other scenarios in other applications
cool base builder ok

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
Denied. Feel free to reapply at anytime! Your application was denied because of the lack of detail and effort in your application. Next time make the scenarios more detailed and fix simple grammar errors
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang