No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff Application
Mark Furry Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)  76561198272053322

What is your discord @ Evan Reed#9887

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 29 Hours

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 17

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Not on a gmod server but on roleplay servers for Arma 3 I have.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I am always able to try asnd defuse a situation. I also have very good skills at understanding what peoples' frustrations are.

Do you have experience with SAM? No

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I work part time at a Wendy's and am currently a junior in high school.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 4pm-4am

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? I would ask Player A why he killed Player B.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? I would most likely see when and what props Player B has spawned and if there is none recently I would spectate Player B to make sure he isn't propblocking.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? I would spectate the "massrdming" person to make sure the claims are true before taking action.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do. I would tell him to report me on the forums as I believe I would never do something bad enough to have administrative actions done against me.

NCRP Black Healthy Cat Offline
-rep

Work on adding more to your Scenarios
Fix Spelling mistakes
Use correct SteamID
Moderator For No Cancer RP

Contact me on discord for any questions

I really be Furry gaming doe

[Image: furry.jpg]
[Image: 400px-Majira_Strawberry_2.0.png]

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
Denied. Feel free to reapply at anytime! Your application was denied because it was extremely low effort and failed to follow step(s)
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang