No Cancer RP
epic server

♫ NightKnight ♫ Staff Application
♫ NightKnight ♫ Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:41253213
What is your discord @ ?
NightKnight#9883
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
22 hours
Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes
How old are you?
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
RPLand I was a mod, but I'm pretty sure they shutdown the server 
What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I'm a really playful and friendly person to all people. I try to calmly deal with sits as quick as possible so that people can go back to rping as soon as possible. I'm also on
for long periods of time and can be online at extremely late hours when people are usually asleep. 
Do you have experience with SAM?
No, but I've used another admin menu back when I played on RPLand. 
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I do have school from 11am EST to 6pm EST and every thursday I have private lessons from 7 to 8pm EST.
Due to the coronavirus I don't have any commitments at the moment and even when I have school I'm still able to be on at extremely late hours. 
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
From between 7pm to 8am I am able to be active. (When the coronavirus lockdown ends I'll be able to go from 7pm to 6am)

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
First I would ask Player B what happened and why he called for the sit. I'd then ask Player A why he killed Player B and if Player A says that he didn't kill Player B I'd check
the logs to see if he is lying. If Player A was found to have no valid reason to kill Player B, I'd then ask Player B if he wants Player A to be warned and I would tell 
Player A to make sure to read all of the rules in the !motd. 
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I'd bring Player A to the side and ask him about what was happening. I'd then also make sure to check logs and see if Player B just removed a bunch of props before I'd seen them. If I saw that he had removed a bunch 
of props before I looked then I would bring him to a sit and ask why he was propblocking. If they don't respond or admit to it then I'd watch them for a bit and see if they try to propblock again. If I see them doing it again
then I'd talk to them in a sit and warn him for propblocking. 
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I'd first bring him to a sit for the one person that he RDM'd and deal with that sit first. If he RDM'd the person then I'd warn him for RDM and I would also make sure to check if he had changed his name after
killing other people. I'd also check logs to see if he'd damaged multiple people and warn him for attempted MRDM if he did. I would also see if it was another player that had killed the other people and deal with him if he was MRDMing. 
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I tell the player go ahead and do or say whatever he wants to. If he spams ooc with his comments about me though I'd tell him to please keep it out of the ooc and to just make a report if he really wants to. 

NCRP Pelixo Offline
+rep
=experience with sam but can be trained
+active
+good scenario

Overall, Good App

Wish You Good Luck
I Do Be a Admin/Event Manager
If you need any assistance, Dm at Pelixo#0420

NCRP Black Healthy Cat Offline
+rep
Trap