No Cancer RP
epic server

Reworking Staff + Gnomes
Kicker™ NCRP Offline
There is a model that is even worse than the gnome and it hasnt gotten any complaints about it soooooo...
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

Pelixo Offline
Pikachu *Cough*
Yessir

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Bruh *cough*
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!

NCRP Inquisition Offline
Trying to kill a gnome is legit the most cancerous part of darkrp, you can't tell where they are unless you are hyper-alert, and they can crouch and barely be visible

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
When they crouch it still isn't that hard to kill them. It is all about aim because I don't have a hard time hitting them at all.
Different Breed of Admin

Kazma ツ Offline
FIX GNOMES AND PIKACHU!!!!
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
(07-19-2020, 05:23 PM)NCRP | Kazma ツ Wrote: FIX GNOMES AND PIKACHU!!!!
true
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Maddog Offline
if a gnome has their hitbox inside a nocollide and you can prove that. then that's against the rules.
Smile
Rule Reader Extraordinaire