No Cancer RP
epic server

NCRP DONT TELL EM ban appeals
Danny Carter Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ 

/

What is your discord @? Mike Oxsmall#9035

Who banned you? Jack the ripper 

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Wire abuse 

Approximate time/date of ban? 4/10/2020 6:10pm EST

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...it_ban.PNG
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? 
So they kicked me 2 times and said dont spawn that in so I was like ok so when I get back in I spawn it in to delete it and right away I get banned they didst Evan say i was getting banned I was just trying to delete it I just wanted the frame of it I was deleting all the wire shit on it 
Why should you be unbanned? I was banned without evan knowing when I was trying to delete the wire shit on it all I wanted was the frame Of it 

and also watch this [color=var(--text-link)]https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyCredulousSamosaCoolStoryBro[/color]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello I am Old Member on No Cancer Rp My discord is Danny Carter#9035

$wagson Offline
We warned you time after time. We cleaned up yours props, and said do it again and your getting kicked. We then kicked you, you came back and proceeded to do it more, and were kicked again. And you came back walked out of spawn, I flew over you and you continued to walk I came back cloaked and you walked ontop of the building, and spawned the drone again. After all the times we kicked you and warned you, the obvious next step was to ban you. You weren't listening to what staff said, and when we told you again and again you're like well HE SAID it was okay, referring to another staff member. Not listening to us at all.

TLDR; You were bein kinda cringe.
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Danny Carter Offline
(04-10-2020, 06:28 PM)JackTheRipper1806 Wrote: We warned you time after time. We cleaned up yours props, and said do it again and your getting kicked. We then kicked you, you came back and proceeded to do it more, and were kicked again. And you came back walked out of spawn, I flew over you and you continued to walk I came back cloaked and you walked ontop of the building, and spawned the drone again. After all the times we kicked you and warned you, the obvious next step was to ban you. You weren't listening to what staff said, and when we told you again and again you're like well HE SAID it was okay, referring to another staff member. Not listening to us at all.

TLDR; You were bein kinda cringe.
You do know that I was just I was just trying to listen to you and delete the wires on that Thats why i went away from you guys because I wanted to keep the frame of it because it took me like 1 hour to make I just wanted to save the frame and delete the wires
Hello I am Old Member on No Cancer Rp My discord is Danny Carter#9035

[NCRP] Cart Offline
I'll give a quick rundown on the timeline of events:
You had a sit with Jack and you spawned in the drone, after people saying that drones weren't allowed. Jack cleaned up your props, then you threatened to get him demoted for commands off duty. You then continued to spawn it in, so I cleaned your props again. I said if you did it again I'd kick you, and yet again you spawned it in so I proceeded to punish. You came back on and started spawning it again and riding around. You were kicked by jack for refusing to listen to the staff. You yet again came back on and spawned it in to supposedly "remove the wires". From there we escalated to a ban after the countless warnings we gave.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Unbanned based on Aws0me's decision.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.