No Cancer RP
epic server

|Staff Report| Peggy and Eminem
Frankie Offline
(04-11-2020, 08:42 PM)NCRP PEGGY Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 06:22 PM)Mischief Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 06:08 PM)NCRP PEGGY Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 05:26 PM)Mischief Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 05:04 PM)NCRP PEGGY Wrote: I didn't even shoot at him. He was carrying a Bitcoin energy converter (what you connect solar panels to) and I tried jumping around him to get it from him. I was using my lightsaber and probably hit him, so he shot me. I wasn't even trying to kill him until he shot and killed me.

Weird, I didn't know lightsabers shot bullets.

They don't. I didn't shoot you, I hit you with the lightsaber. Usually when I run around I open and close the lightsaber, so most likely you were damaged when it was open and I was next to you. The main point of this is that this is not staff abuse, and Eminem had every right to kill you. Staff or not, there was no wrongdoing.

It was an obvious loophole attempt. It's alright, though. Like I've said, multiple people have already called you and your buddy out as being toxic minges that make people want to leave the server. You not only allow player harassment to happen, you encourage and partake in it. I just hope that the staff realize that and drop you two before you kill the server and move on to do it all over again.

It's not even a loophole. If you kill a party member, the party can kill you. I don't know of the multiple people you are talking about that are calling me and Eminem out. If you know who these people are please let me know who they are, since I haven't seen anything. I actually don't take harassment lightly. You can ask people such as Speed and Kweyzo what I do when they harass players, especially new players. I don't see how this one action is minging or harassment at all.
Even if so the party member has to see him killing you if he doesnt and he kills that person that killed you that would be metaGaming

le Offline
(04-12-2020, 12:00 AM)NCRP Bobbie Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 08:42 PM)NCRP PEGGY Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 06:22 PM)Mischief Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 06:08 PM)NCRP PEGGY Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 05:26 PM)Mischief Wrote: Weird, I didn't know lightsabers shot bullets.

They don't. I didn't shoot you, I hit you with the lightsaber. Usually when I run around I open and close the lightsaber, so most likely you were damaged when it was open and I was next to you. The main point of this is that this is not staff abuse, and Eminem had every right to kill you. Staff or not, there was no wrongdoing.

It was an obvious loophole attempt. It's alright, though. Like I've said, multiple people have already called you and your buddy out as being toxic minges that make people want to leave the server. You not only allow player harassment to happen, you encourage and partake in it. I just hope that the staff realize that and drop you two before you kill the server and move on to do it all over again.

It's not even a loophole. If you kill a party member, the party can kill you. I don't know of the multiple people you are talking about that are calling me and Eminem out. If you know who these people are please let me know who they are, since I haven't seen anything. I actually don't take harassment lightly. You can ask people such as Speed and Kweyzo what I do when they harass players, especially new players. I don't see how this one action is minging or harassment at all.
Even if so the party member has to see him killing you if he doesnt and he kills that person that killed you that would be metaGaming
Ok, then warn for metagaming. I don't see a reason for there to be a full-on demotion, and I don't see how this is player harassment at all (as Mischief stated earlier).