No Cancer RP
epic server

|Staff Report| Peggy and Eminem
Mischief Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:181845774 (Eminem) STEAM_0:0:102941399 (Peggy) 
Approximate time/date of incident: 1:00 PM CDT 4/11/2020
What you are reporting for: Attempted RDM/RDM baiting.
Evidence: None, as I wasn't recording at the time. The event happened as such, though: 

Peggy fired at me and missed multiple times before I returned fire and killed them. They then immediately ran back with a gun, potentially using the threat of revenge RDM to distract me while Eminem came and killed me. This was clearly a coordinated attempt to get away with RDM without it being against the rules. Even though no rules were broken, it was clearly a loophole so that staff could get around the rules. I guarantee on a server with real staff members taking this sort of thing seriously, they would've been banned for at least a day. If not, a week. They're both toxic minges that shouldn't have staff. I know that I'm not the first to deal with them (Hell, one of the most recent reports were about Peggy as it is) so I'm positive this was planned. 

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Hi, I'll send this to both of them. Glad to have talked to you about this. I'll see what they say.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Frankie Offline
As me being the Head Moderator, i will have a talk to echo and Eminem about this and the Head Admin has to deal with Peggy But as far as i know This isn't Going to get away with a warning

le Offline
I don't see how this is staff abuse. It's not RDM, me and Eminem were in the same party and in a call together, When I died, I told him where you were at so he could kill you since you killed a party member, and I followed you so I could tell him where you were at. As for the recent report, I have disproved all of the allegations he made. This was not planned or anything.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Any idea on why you tried shooting at Mischief in the first place? Were you trying to raid, mug, etc?
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

le Offline
I didn't even shoot at him. He was carrying a Bitcoin energy converter (what you connect solar panels to) and I tried jumping around him to get it from him. I was using my lightsaber and probably hit him, so he shot me. I wasn't even trying to kill him until he shot and killed me.

Mischief Offline
(04-11-2020, 05:04 PM)NCRP PEGGY Wrote: I didn't even shoot at him. He was carrying a Bitcoin energy converter (what you connect solar panels to) and I tried jumping around him to get it from him. I was using my lightsaber and probably hit him, so he shot me. I wasn't even trying to kill him until he shot and killed me.

Weird, I didn't know lightsabers shot bullets.

le Offline
(04-11-2020, 05:26 PM)Mischief Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 05:04 PM)NCRP PEGGY Wrote: I didn't even shoot at him. He was carrying a Bitcoin energy converter (what you connect solar panels to) and I tried jumping around him to get it from him. I was using my lightsaber and probably hit him, so he shot me. I wasn't even trying to kill him until he shot and killed me.

They don't. I didn't shoot you, I hit you with the lightsaber. Usually when I run around I open and close the lightsaber, so most likely you were damaged when it was open and I was next to you. The main point of this is that this is not staff abuse, and Eminem had every right to kill you. Staff or not, there was no wrongdoing.

Mischief Offline
(04-11-2020, 06:08 PM)NCRP PEGGY Wrote:

They don't. I didn't shoot you, I hit you with the lightsaber. Usually when I run around I open and close the lightsaber, so most likely you were damaged when it was open and I was next to you. The main point of this is that this is not staff abuse, and Eminem had every right to kill you. Staff or not, there was no wrongdoing.

It was an obvious loophole attempt. It's alright, though. Like I've said, multiple people have already called you and your buddy out as being toxic minges that make people want to leave the server. You not only allow player harassment to happen, you encourage and partake in it. I just hope that the staff realize that and drop you two before you kill the server and move on to do it all over again.

le Offline
(04-11-2020, 06:22 PM)Mischief Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 06:08 PM)NCRP PEGGY Wrote:

It was an obvious loophole attempt. It's alright, though. Like I've said, multiple people have already called you and your buddy out as being toxic minges that make people want to leave the server. You not only allow player harassment to happen, you encourage and partake in it. I just hope that the staff realize that and drop you two before you kill the server and move on to do it all over again.

It's not even a loophole. If you kill a party member, the party can kill you. I don't know of the multiple people you are talking about that are calling me and Eminem out. If you know who these people are please let me know who they are, since I haven't seen anything. I actually don't take harassment lightly. You can ask people such as Speed and Kweyzo what I do when they harass players, especially new players. I don't see how this one action is minging or harassment at all.