No Cancer RP
epic server

NCRP_WheeliebinLT Griffing
Coltxn Offline
Sad 
admin thats suoposed to help the sever grow legit shot all of r printers and bitracks and killed  both of us and then changed his job right after to a admin on duty so we didnt get the chance to do anything about it

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Ok, did you get any screenshots of the incident such as logs from console or chat just so we can see the full issue. Also I will be talking to wheelie about it to see what his side of the story is about.
Thanks for reporting this
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

[NCRP] Cart Offline
As head-mod I took a look into the incident and had a talk with him. Obviously I can't disclose what was said or done but I can assure it won't happen again.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

WheeliebinLT Offline
I did raid this guy I destroyed his bit miners and printers because I normally do that in a raid and me switching jobs i did that because your friend came back and killed me so when someone normally kills me in a raid i change job i mostly never stay thee same job after someone kills me in a raid.

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
So from investigating what I have found he was killed by you or your buddy then went on duty after respawning. If you have further questions/comments/issue just make a new thread or reply to this if it concerns this topic.

Thanks for reporting
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

WheeliebinLT Offline
awsome is cool

Worlds Greatest Gamer Away
WheeliebinLT is dubmn (UG LE!)