No Cancer RP
epic server

Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player.
Ellie Offline
Title. All fights should be inherently fair, and I know that nobody is gonna get gnomes removed, that's inherent, but still, I want SOME change to make gnomes closer to fair to fight. Gnomes are harder to see, harder to hit, and generally have better weapons and more mobility than other players. I think there should be at least SOME change to make fights with gnomes slightly more standard compared to other players, and also, making it so all base defenses work with all players, not just the players who didn't pay. I think having an unfair class like that can drive away players, and defeats the title of this server (No Cancer RP). There's already enough incentives to buy a custom class on this server, an unfair player model doesn't have to be one of the incentives.

Kazma ツ Offline
I vouch for this
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

[NCRP] Cart Offline
I gave up on building bases because of many things, gnomes included. I cba to create a base that caters to the pikachu or gnome model.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

ShadyJervais Offline
haha gnome player model go brrr

Cookie man Offline
in my opinion they aren't that hard to kill

Worlds Greatest Gamer Away
bruh momebnt!
your signatures are broken cuz of me

dota 2 player Offline
+rep +rep
I am Admin on NCRP.

- NOFEARS#0531

spooky tf2 Offline
yeah I would have lost a PD right if I didn't have the strongest PD base in the world to those little things

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
They can be hard to see. Not to hit if you half decent with your aim
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877