No Cancer RP
epic server

Davy Ban Appeal
twentytwo Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

What is your discord
Davy#1335

Who banned you?
CrazyCookieEater

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
NITRP

Approximate time/date of ban?
I believe May 15, 2020 around 9:47pm

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
I just tried joining twice and it didn't show the message.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
In a sense, yes, it was in no way an intent to roleplay at the time. I am not trying to deny anyone's say or authority as to why I got banned, but I believe I could have just been warned for RDM and/or fail rp for shooting my friend in a sit. Prior to that, I was reported for failrp because (i know how scuffed this is but) I have two separate key binds of killing myself, I have "k" and I have "b", but unfortunately I forgot I had 'b' binded. I was being kidnapped and accidentally pressed it when someone let me go.

Why should you be unbanned?
Well, I would genuinely say I'm a good guy. NCRP is the few servers I play on for hours. The people on it are really cool people and I really enjoy talking and helping with them. I am extremely active and haven't done anything like this before, it was a one time this and will not happen again.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my appeal, I completely understand if mine does not get appeal but would be more than thankful if it was. 
22᲼#4298

sr admin

[NCRP] Cart Offline
r u sure that cookie banned u because im looking in ban extensions for STEAM_0:1:192826896 and i dont see anything. cookie says he didnt ban you
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
i have no idea when i banned you send me a screenshot cause i'm not sure i did

twentytwo Offline
(05-18-2020, 02:26 PM)CrazyCookieeaterNocancerRp.com Wrote: i have no idea when i banned you send me a screenshot cause i'm not sure i did
The server doesn't show my ban message. I messaged my friend that you banned me right after so thats kinda where I got the time from.
22᲼#4298

sr admin

$wagson Offline
(05-18-2020, 02:38 PM)davy Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 02:26 PM)CrazyCookieeaterNocancerRp.com Wrote: i have no idea when i banned you send me a screenshot cause i'm not sure i did
The server doesn't show my ban message. I messaged my friend that you banned me right after so thats kinda where I got the time from.
Maybe just join and wait till it appears and if it never appears you're not banned and it'll let u join.
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.