No Cancer RP
epic server

Kurzaen's Staff Application
Morgana [SFM] Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:71749876

What is your discord @ ?
My discord @ is @Kurzaen#5648

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
 As of typing, I have 1 week, 1 day, 4 hours, and 12 minutes, so about 196 hours

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes. I do.

How old are you?
I am 19 years old.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
This exact server. I believe I was Jr. Mod or something like that.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
Well, I was mod BEFORE so I know how things work, and I can say, plenty of older mods know me, plus I know the rules pretty well.

Do you have experience with SAM?
I probably did, but I forgot how exactly to do it, since its been a good bit.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I am graduating school, so it should be less than an issue, but I do plan on getting a job and going to college, so that will be a commitment I will have to work around.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
About.. say like.. maybe 5-ish hours on a regular day.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

First, I ask both players what happened and why they 'RDMed' the person, and see if that fits with the logs and why they killed them. And see if they killed them during a raid or something. if they did, tell player A they they didn't RDM them, and if they did, Warm player B for RDMing and tell him not to do it again, please.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Tell player A that I don't see any props, and that if he is propblocking, to take screenshots of it, in case he is deleting it.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Tell them that he only killed one person and to calm down. Unless they have video proof of it happening, The logs say he only killed one person.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
I tell him, go ahead, go to the forums to report me, because if I didn't do anything wrong, I shouldn't be afraid about him reporting me.

P.S: No, I do not longer have a girlfriend do NOT ASK ME ABOUT IT

NCRP Pelixo Offline
+rep
+good looking app
=senarios (you should extend a little bit)
+experience

Overall, Good App

Good Luck!
I Do Be a Admin/Event Manager
If you need any assistance, Dm at Pelixo#0420

ğק⋆ ďå ɱåñ™ NCRP Offline
+rep even though he almost perm banned me back in the day he still is a good staff member
I am the Fun Admin/Event Manager and don't you forget it.
Some call me an unwanted child but I call myself gay ;D
If you want some drugs I can get them hmu ingame
If you need advice or help with anything community based I am the guy to talk to so hmu on discord @Storm#8877

1990 Pennywise Offline
+rep good at earraping
I am a JR Moderator on NCRP.

- 1990 Pennywise#0531

NCRP Nea likes feet Offline
Staff Manager
accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang