No Cancer RP
epic server

Killer shot365 Staff Application
killershot365 Offline
What is your steamid?
 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203368968/

What is your discord @ ? 
Killer shot365#7198

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 
About a week.

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes.

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
I have been admin on sapphire and mod on neon link.

What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I am really level headed so i wont get worked up or annoyed with anyone on the server and since I have been playing on the server for a little i can just focus on my duties and not as much of playing.

Do you have experience with SAM?
No

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I am currently in school but I can work around/during school so It won't really affect anything.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I can be on everyday from 9am-11pm.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
I would ask person B for his side of the story to make sure that its was actually rdm and not a raid or terrier situation, Then i would ask player A his side of the story and if it was rdm and he is new to darkrp in general i would redirect him the all the rules on the website and tell him the review them and give him a verbal warning. If he is not new to darkrp and just the server i would give him a warning. 

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? 
If i do not see any propblocking i would ask player A next time to get a video or a screenshot of player B propblocking next time and send it to me or another mod.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
 I would spectate the suspected rdmer for a while to make sure that he isn't rdming or trying to rdm people.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do.
 I would ask him why i am a shit admin and tell him if he has proof against me, to turn it in to another admin and report me to the forms.

1990 Pennywise Offline
+rep fun person to have around
I am a JR Moderator on NCRP.

- 1990 Pennywise#0531

JUSSOMEBREAD Offline
+rep on late
+kind
-rep only had to take one sit with him

[NCRP] ssdarren. Offline
+ rep for visibility, however can you give more detailed scenarios? very short and rushed...
uhhh it's Darren... lol.   Smile

ğק⋆ ďå ɱåñ™ NCRP Offline
+rep chill guy
-rep didnt include steamid ;D
I am the Fun Admin/Event Manager and don't you forget it.
Some call me an unwanted child but I call myself gay ;D
If you want some drugs I can get them hmu ingame
If you need advice or help with anything community based I am the guy to talk to so hmu on discord @Storm#8877

NCRP Nea likes feet Offline
Staff Manager
accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang