epic server

arii/tee grizzly's Staff App
arii Offline
Information

What is your steamid? 
- STEAM_0:0:49647298

What is your discord @ ? 
- @ariixxrose#1666

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 
- 20.4 (Bare minimum, I know, but bare with me.)

Do you have a working mic in-game? 
- Yes.

How old are you? 
- 20 years old.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? 
- No.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? 
- I have been, and currently am, a server owner/admin on a server chain dedicated to several 3rd-party Call of Duty clients (IW4X, Cod4X, Plutonium I5), and have plenty of experience in handling player reports, bans, and personal conversations with players. Our name was previously big boye brainlets (.3b), but we now go by .::inhouse ([iN]). We were once a very popular server chain in IW4X specifically before we initially shut down, and still remain known in the communities of these clients. For proof, you can check our discord if you'd like: https://discord.gg/pArWGJg

Do you have experience with SAM? 
- No, but I have experience with other types of server logs due to being a server admin for CoD (Specifically IW4MA), and also have seen how it looks & have a vague understanding of how it works. I'm more than willing to learn its functions and features in-depth.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
- I am no longer in school, but I do work ~28-32 hours a week at my job. I work evenings. I also joined a TF2 team again recently, and we scrim fairly often and do matches on wednesdays as well.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
- On days that I work, normally after 9-10PM EST, if I feel like coming on and have no prior commitments. On days that I'm off, any time I get a free chance, really. I also tend to stay on late whenever I come on as well; Normally in that time, I'd be active between 12am-4am.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
- First, ask for both of their explanations. After hearing them, I would check the server logs to see if either of them are lying, and also to ensure it was an accurate accusation. If player A was, in fact, RDMing player B, I would give player A a warning and explain what RDM is if he doesn't know and tell him it's not allowed, and also tell him to read the server MOTD for the rules.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
- First, I'd check for props that have been given an invisible material through the context menu. If I can't manage to find any props blocking doorways, I would check the logs to see if any have been recently removed or placed in that area. If I see that Player B did have props for the purpose of blocking that he recently removed, I would warn him for propblocking. If the issue persists, I would continue to kick and eventually tempban.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
- First off, take every single person involved, including the one RDMing, into a massive sit and attempt to deescalate the situation. One by one, I would ask them to explain their side of the story. If they happen to be talking over each other constantly, or getting loud/upset, I would tell them to calm down and wait their turns to speak, or mute them if its absolutely necessary. I would also do the same for the person accused of Mass RDM. After I get their stories, I would check logs to see who he killed & who he has damaged, and see if these events occurred around the same time as each other. If their accusations match up to what the logs show, I would follow the guidelines for disciplinary action against Mass RDM. (I'm assuming this would be either a temp ban or a permaban, but I'm unsure)

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
- I would apologize to him for making him feel that way, and tell him to report me on the forums if he feels its necessary. I'd also persistently call him a virgin.

I'd like to add in an extra comment and say that my experiences with the staff on here, and the server in general, have been fun as hell. It'd be awesome to be a part of the team behind this.

A sentient Logitech C920 Offline
+1 as fuck, this man is not only a hardcore RPer when he gets into his persona tee grizzly, but more importantly he knows the rules and understands the game mode very well. Also given the fact that ive known him for a very long time leads me to believe he would do very well on the team.

also dudes a god at staffing on the cod servers. man does not miss <3