No Cancer RP
epic server

I am truly sorry
DefensiveRandom Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
U:1:882078622
What is your discord @?
DefensiveRandom#2937
Who banned you?
NCRP MasterJoshex
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
Exploting
Approximate time/date of ban?
5/23/2020
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
I don't think its false i understand what i did wrong
Why should you be unbanned?
Because I understand what i did wrong of duping in the sever and breaking the economy i was selfish i thought i can get away with it and it got to out of hand also teaching people how to dupe was also a mistake I should have not done that I should have been mature and tell Devs,admin,owner and anyone that controls the addons and I am truly sorry for my doings 

$wagson Offline
Give me a second to dupe this post.

Also fakest retard I'm sorry unban me now I've ever heard.
"Because I understand what i did wrong of duping in the sever and breaking the economy i was selfish i thought i can get away with it and it got to out of hand also teaching people how to dupe was also a mistake I should have not done that I should have been mature and tell Devs,admin,owner and anyone that controls the addons and I am truly sorry for my doings "

He said, I understand what I did wrong! That's what every nigga ever who's told to "apologize" to get what they want says. I shouldn't have done that I'm truly very sorry I should have done this! Fake ass.
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
As I responded to foulghost. The fact that you didn't report it once you found it is not good. It doesn't help your case when I saw your inventory and you had quite a bit of items that take time to dupe. The chance for unban is close to 0 since you didn't do the right thing in the first place and report it once you found it. If you do find a reason you should be unbanned it wont. Sorry it had to be like this man.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
Doesn’t seem very genuine, especially considering you only admitted once you were caught, but I will unban you this once. Don’t make me regret this decision.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

steele_kid Offline
+.5 You're a good player that made a mistake, but exploiting and breaking parts of a server is one of the worst things to do and especially teaching it
I'm giving you both sides, I realize that you don't understand how important something is until you lose it