No Cancer RP
epic server

Possible Event Ideas/Event Questions
Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Question 
As some of you may have noticed Pelixo and myself have taken over the position of Event Manager. It is our first time doing this so we want to try and make it fun for everyone.
I just have a few ideas that may be coming to our list of events that I have thought of. 

Break floor seems really fun and a great idea. With Break floor I will have to work with a few people to figure out how it would be possible. 
Spleef but less stressful for your frames and the server. Recently I tried it to see how it would go and it went very well. Only one issue it can cause some players to drop frames and lag big time. 

A question I would like to ask would be should we try and bring back Bumper Cars. It's been a long while since we have done that and I think it may be fun.
Each week there will be 2 events. Each of us get an event a week. 

Also if you feel like you have a great idea for an event don't be afraid to pm me @Storm#8877 on discord. I am awake from around 4pm est until about 8am the following morning. We will always be looking for new things to do and try and break the habit of the same events over and over.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
how about spawn barnacle event
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

[NCRP] Cart Offline
!giveweapon ^ npc_crow
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

NCRP Inquisition Offline
Trivia

WeebIsASadCat Offline
probably just a regular FFA
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.