No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff Manager Power Abuse
DzM-=- Offline
The Staff Manager joined to set up an event and was power hungry enough to kick me for being "annoying." I simply asked him if he liked my spot. (We were playing hide and seek) He also banned my friend for "being mingey and disobeying admin orders" he got no orders to stop and his mingey actions were spawning a prop. He got no warning to stop. Fine example of Power Abuse.

human thong NCRP D: Offline
He verbally warned you and your friend multiple times. He even warned everyone in the event. I am so so soooo sorry that you weren't able to compete for the winner spots in the events you would not have been able to obtain ):
I hope you get the justice you deserve. I can't believe how senseless Echo can be at times. SMH.
Certified E-Thot

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
Where do I begin... Multiple staff seen you spawning props, minging and disobeying orders. I gave you friend fair warning and he continued minging. Punishing players for disobeying the rules is to be expected so I don't see the surprise. Overall this report in itself speaks volumes for how bullshit these claims are. No evidence what so ever, and blatant lies throughout. Cool report!!
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

Jesse Offline
(06-09-2020, 09:25 PM)NCRP Nea likes feet Wrote: Where do I begin... Multiple staff seen you spawning props, minging and disobeying orders. I gave you friend fair warning and he continued minging. Punishing players for disobeying the rules is to be expected so I don't see the surprise. Overall this report in itself speaks volumes for how bullshit these claims are. No evidence what so ever, and blatant lies throughout. Cool report!!
what’s the staff manager gonna do demote himself 
#echofordemotion

brined cucumber Offline
omgmgm +rep+rep+rep

ECHO PUNISHED ME FOR BREAKING RULES!

RULES!!!!

this is such staff abuse fire echo
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee

$wagson Offline
Greg Power Abuse**
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.