No Cancer RP
epic server

one of wolfao's cool staff applications
Wolfao Offline
Information

What is your steam id? (this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:220613398

What is your discord @?
wolfao#4446

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
2w 20h 31m on my alt and on my main I have no idea (my main was banned because I couldn't play on it due to an error, so aws0me told me to play on an alt).

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes.

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes, I was once a staff member on NCRP.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
I'm pretty sure I was Senior Mod.

What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I'm a competent person, good at recognizing my mistakes and improving myself with them, and I always have my ears open to hear suggestions about improving myself, I'm also an overall chill person.

Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
For now, I'm on my summer weekend and the school's closed due to Coronavirus.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
[b]I can be on at any time if needed. But mainly from 9:00 EST to 12:00 EST or 12:00 EST to 18:00 EST.[/b]

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I would individually talk to Player B and ask why did he do the report, or if the same guy killed him more than once, then I would ask Player A the reason why he killed Player B, I would check logs to see if Player A is lying, and I would ask Player B if he wanted Player A warned and jailed to read !motd or just jailed to read !motd better, since he is a new player, I would them start spectating Player A to see if he tries to harass or continues to RDM Player B, or try to RDM any other players.

Player A claims Player B is prop blocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I would bring Player A and talk to him, to know what's happening, I would them check logs to see if Player B was using abnormal props randomly, and quickly using undo to remove them, if he was I would bring him and ask the reason why he is prop blocking if he didn't say anything I would just tell him to take a better look at !motd, I would them return Player B and tell Player A that I'm gonna spectate Player B, to see if he continues to do prop block or harass anyone else. If he does I would just bring Player B would tell him to stop prop blocking and making people experience on the game worse, and warn him, if he continues to prop block I would warn him again and jail him depending on the severity.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I would check logs to see if he did damage to multiple people, if he didn't do damage to multiple people, I would cloak and tp to him to see if he tries to kill any more people, or shot anyone for no reason, if he doesn't and only rdm'd that guy, I would warn him for RDM. If he did damage to multiple people I would warn him for RDM and Attempt to MRDM, I would return him and start spectating him to see if he continues to do so.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
Nothing much I can do about that since it's his opinion, but I would apologize to him and ask him why does he think that of me, I would try to change myself based on what he told me, and I would provide him the form link to report me for anything I've done to him if wanted.
cool base builder ok

NCRP Smile ツ Offline
+rep He is a femboy and has been on the staff team before
Perhaps a Mod

NCRP | Kazma ツ Offline
+Been Staff Before
+Decent Playtime
+Application is also good
-Would be nice to get some older staff
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

Kneesargon [HL] Offline