No Cancer RP
epic server

Spanky's staff application.
Spanky.DOS Offline
Heart 
Information

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:421735307
What is your discord @ ?
@Lee Harvey Oswald#6427
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
Around 24-25
Do you have a working mic in-game?
No. But I'm getting a splitter for my computer so I can have a working microphone.
How old are you? 
I am 12.
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
No.
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I am good at calming other players when they are in a bad mood and I also know how to assist them if they are going through a hard time.
Do you have experience with SAM?
No.
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I have been homeschooled since 2017
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I love this server I play it all the time. So I will be on around dawn to 3:00 AM

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
I ask who RDM'ed player B they say its player A i teleport player A. I check logs. I see that player B broke NLR and player A RDM'ed player B i tell both of them what I think happened and they tell me what they think I warn them and spectate player A making sure he or she does not RDM again.
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Ask them to get some proof of them doing it again and make another report.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Tell all of them that he only killed one person and if he does RDM again then please get proof.
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do I say to them "I'm very sorry you think about me this way.  If you belive I have broke any rule in any manner go right ahead and report me. Please enjoy playing on the server."

NCRP | Kazma ツ Offline
Horribly formatted. Seems very rushed.
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

Spanky.DOS Offline
(06-22-2020, 07:36 AM)NCRP | Kazma ツ Wrote: Horribly formatted. Seems very rushed.
This is not rushed I took my time I'm very sorry it looks bad but I cannot change it now.

NCRP Nea likes feet Offline
Staff Manager
Denied, formatting looks bad, and also too young
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang