Libtard's Revised Application Part 2 Electric Boogaloo
SaltyPeson Offline
What is your steamid?: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nowotnowot/

What is your discord @: Libtard#5816

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?: around 40 hours

Do you have a working mic in-game?: Yes

How old are you?: 14, turning 15 in a month

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?: Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?: A small Community server w/o a name that is only joinable via ip, I was a moderator.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?: I have a good amount of determination and tenacity, im also awake early in the morning and have no life so im able to play all day/afternoon. Additionally, i life on the west coast, making it so i can play at 3 in the morning when im assuming most admins won't be on.

Do you have experience with SAM?: No

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school): I have school that ends at 6pm

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?: During the summer i can play from 9am to 3-am, however once school starts that will probably drop to 7-8pm to 12am.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?: First I ask what happened and check the logs to make sure everything that is said actually happened, then I explain why player A was at fault, warn him, then ask him to read the !motd.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?: I check the logs and see if any propblocking was occuring, if Player B was propblocking, then i will give him a warning/jail him. However, if he was not propblocking then I will talk to player A to see if he is talking about someone/something else.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? I take two of the victims and the RDMer into a sit and listen to their story and I make sure everything matches in the logs, then I explain that the logs say he only RDMed once, and I will issue a warning.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do: I ask why he feels that way and what proof does he have and then I may ask how I could be a better admin (depends on the player/situation).

NCRP Toxic Offline
+rep active
- rep scenarios need work
=rep kind of young
JR Admin on NCRP

CrazyCookieeaterNocancerRp.com Offline
+rep for being active
-rep scenarios are really poorly made
-rep staff app looks rushed

NCRP | Kazma ツ Offline
You really got two apps. Now you have twice the chance of getting accepted? (or does it not work that way?)
Probably not.
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool