No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff report - Peggy
Topp Offline
Exclamation 
Short: Peggy decided it was a good idea to delete my base and force sell my doors because someone owned more doors than I.
Here's the building and single front door -> https://imgur.com/hZLnCyb which I was the owner of.
The rules state: The person that owns the front doors of a building owns the entire building. regardless of that, PEGGY used a made up rule to force sell my doors claiming that someone owned more doors than me, therefore they own the base. Which is wrong.
PEGGY then changed his story and started insisting that they own the front door and that there are 2. Well, as you can see in this screenshot https://imgur.com/xtJOtoi the other "front" door he was talking about was a side store which is separate from the apartments complex in which I was basing. To get to the apartments from  this door you had to go through the door which leads to the complex (which I also owned).
Furthermore if PEGGY tries to argue that the entrance to the store underneath the apartments is the front door to the building, then aws0me himself can confirm that it is a side door not a front door.

I warned Peggy that this isn't allowed but he was too angry to listen and acted out of anger without checking the rules. When I confronted him with the fact that what he's doing is wrong he said he "just [doesn't] care" and will delete everything for me if I don't do it.

Also, first time I've seen someone ignore the owner, just a juicy bonus that really gives character to this staff.

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
First of you don't have any evidence second off you did not follow the template

Topp Offline
First off, aws0me has the evidence as he was a witness.
Second off I can put this into a pretty template if you so need

le Offline
Didn't you say that you were recording the entire interaction? Or were you just saying that to try and scare me and make me decide in your favor? Not only that, but Aws0me said "To me, it's a side door, but I don't know." He also said to me in admin chat "Do whatever you want with him" (Proof: https://i.imgur.com/85S19oG.png). The door to the left still leads into the apartments, making it a front door. The players who owned that building were there HOURS before you. They owned more doors than you do, and since both of you owned front doors, I sided with the people who owned the most and had been there the longest. The entire sit you were angry, demanding, and very arrogant. The store is not separate from the apartments at all. It is literally part of it. I never said "I don't care" and I told you several times to sell the doors and remove the base. The fact that you even bought the base is incredibly mingy and childish. There is the whole story AND proof of it. Stop trying to use cheap scare tactics on me and be more mature.

Jhonz444 Offline
also we were already mega basing there before u and u started basing INSIDE OUR BASE, and you were also in a nocolided prop so you couldn't get shot. Even if your claims were true, we would still be more then even.

Topp Offline
He also said to me in admin chat "Do whatever you want with him"
Look at your own proof, he didn't say what you quoted.

" The door to the left still leads into the apartments" It leads to the front store, not the apartments. There's a backdoor inside the store which leads to the apartments which I did own.
"The players who owned that building were there HOURS before you" How is this relevant in any way?
"They owned more doors than you do, and since both of you owned front doors, I sided with the people who owned the most and had been there the longest" That's your mistake, you're supposed to go by the rules, also no Smile -> https://imgur.com/p7TMSfp
"The entire sit you were angry, demanding, and very arrogant." sorry if i was supposed to be happy that you're going against rules and force removing my entire base!
"The store is not separate from the apartments at all. It is literally part of it." Is it literally part of it? See, I thought when I live in an apartment I go through the front entrance not through a store which has a back door into the complex lol
" I never said "I don't care"" This was a useless lie to add in, really makes you look shallow.
"I told you several times to sell the doors and remove the base." Yup, and you are in the wrong but still went ahead and removed it! Not sure why you're proud of this
"The fact that you even bought the base is incredibly mingy and childish." What? Buying a door so that I may base inside it is not mingy or childish, you ok?

(06-29-2020, 06:45 PM)Fhantomz Wrote: also we were already mega basing there before u and u started basing INSIDE OUR BASE, and you were also in a nocolided prop so you couldn't get shot. Even if your claims were true, we would still be more then even.
Read the rules, I even quoted them in my first post. You can't arbitrarily decide when it's your base

Also "stop trying to use cheap scare tactics on me" So you still don't understand what you've done wrong? Ouchie

Wolfao Offline
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: He also said to me in admin chat "Do whatever you want with him"

" The door to the left still leads into the apartments" It leads to the front store, not the apartments. There's a backdoor inside the store which leads to the apartments which I did own.
"The players who owned that building were there HOURS before you" How is this relevant in any way?
"They owned more doors than you do, and since both of you owned front doors, I sided with the people who owned the most and had been there the longest" That's your mistake, you're supposed to go by the rules, also no Smile -> https://imgur.com/p7TMSfp
"The entire sit you were angry, demanding, and very arrogant." sorry if i was supposed to be happy that you're going against rules and force removing my entire base!
"The store is not separate from the apartments at all. It is literally part of it." Is it literally part of it? See, I thought when I live in an apartment I go through the front entrance not through a store which has a back door into the complex lol
" I never said "I don't care""  This was a useless lie to add in, really makes you look shallow.
"I told you several times to sell the doors and remove the base." Yup, and you are in the wrong but still went ahead and removed it! Not sure why you're proud of this
"The fact that you even bought the base is incredibly mingy and childish." What? Buying a door so that I may base inside it is not mingy or childish, you ok?

(06-29-2020, 06:45 PM)Fhantomz Wrote: also we were already mega basing there before u and u started basing INSIDE OUR BASE, and you were also in a nocolided prop so you couldn't get shot. Even if your claims were true, we would still be more then even.
Read the rules, I even quoted them in my first post. You can't arbitrarily decide when it's your base

Also "stop trying to use cheap scare tactics on me" So you still don't understand what you've done wrong? Ouchie
cringe
cool base builder ok

Topp Offline
ikr /tooshort

le Offline
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: He also said to me in admin chat "Do whatever you want with him" 

This is such a stretch. I misquoted one word. He still said do whatever you want with them.
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: It leads to the front store, not the apartments. There's a backdoor inside the store which leads to the apartments which I did own.

The door is still part of the apartment. It is still the front door and is still an entrance.
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: "The players who owned that building were there HOURS before you" How is this relevant in any way?

It's relevant because it was their base. They were there before you and had owned and set up the building before you came.
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: "They owned more doors than you do, and since both of you owned front doors, I sided with the people who owned the most and had been there the longest" That's your mistake, you're supposed to go by the rules, also no [Image: smile.png] -> https://imgur.com/p7TMSfp 
You're also ignoring the rule " Staff have the final say." And based on your logic from your 5 second google search, then how should other buildings with that same two-door setup be done? There are several buildings with two main entrances, and in the past if they are owned by two separate people, then the one with the most doors/longest time is usually sided with. 
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: "The entire sit you were angry, demanding, and very arrogant." sorry if i was supposed to be happy that you're going against rules and force removing my entire base!
By this, I meant that from the moment I brought you, you were very rude and demanding. You would not listen to would I said and spammed "Return me" over and over without explaining why. When I brought you back and acted like you were higher up and knew better then everyone else.
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: "The store is not separate from the apartments at all. It is literally part of it." Is it literally part of it? See, I thought when I live in an apartment I go through the front entrance not through a store which has a back door into the complex lol
It is part of the building. They are the same building. They are all connected and built as one place. If it wasn't then owning both parts would count as a mega base.
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: " I never said "I don't care"" This was a useless lie to add in, really makes you look shallow.
The thing is, I literally didn't. You have no proof at all and you just threw it in.
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: "I told you several times to sell the doors and remove the base." Yup, and you are in the wrong but still went ahead and removed it! Not sure why you're proud of this
Once again, the rule Staff have the final say and what Aws0me said. I was completely in the right in removing it. I gave you all your printers after removing it too.
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: "The fact that you even bought the base is incredibly mingy and childish." What? Buying a door so that I may base inside it is not mingy or childish, you ok?
No, the fact that you went out of your way to go to this building, see that the it was CLEARLY owned by other people, but still going into the one empty room and buying the doors to base there. The intent to minge and be annoying was VERY clear.
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: Also "stop trying to use cheap scare tactics on me" So you still don't understand what you've done wrong? Ouchie
By "cheap scare tactics", I meant you saying things like "I'm recording this!", "I'm going to the owner!!" and "Ok enjoy your demotion." You literally weren't recording, since you have no proof and haven't posted it at all. All of this was because you're too self-righteous to admit that you were wrong.

dota 2 player Offline
Yea no evidence not pog
I am Admin on NCRP.

- NOFEARS#0531