No Cancer RP
epic server

Sandwich69/Cal Chuchesta's Staff Aplication
Sandwich69 Offline
Information

What is your steamid? | STEAM_0:1:454131305

What is your discord @ | @Asus™ Maximus VII Hero#4554

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? | 26 Hours, 56 Minutes.

Do you have a working mic in-game? | Yes.

How old are you? | 15.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? | No.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? | N/A

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? | An incredible annoyance with people who break the rules.

Do you have experience with SAM? | No.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) | School and some after school activities such as Theater.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? | Anytime from 11 Am - 9 Pm (Depending on if my brother is on the PC)

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? | I ask Player A why they killed Player B. I check the logs to make sure that they aren't lying. I would jail them and warn if it was a first offence, and I would Temp-Ban if it wasn't

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? | Make sure the props aren't something like an invisible fence. If it is an invisible fence, I would warn and jail them.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? | Treat it as he killed one person, or treat it as if he changed his name.
I would then warn and jail if I couldn't tell that he changed his name, and I would temp ban him if I could. 

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? | I'd tell him to show me the proof, because I would almost guarantee someone like that is lying to get a rise out of me.

NCRP Nea likes feet Offline
Staff Manager
Denied. Please revise your scenarios. The answers are not what we are looking for
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang