No Cancer RP
epic server

Spanky's ban appeal
Spanky.DOS Offline
Brick 
Information

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:421735307
What is your discord @?
R<stic#6427
Who banned you?
M0e lester
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
MRDMNITRP
Approximate time/date of ban?
Sunday, July 12, 2020
At 12:40 
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
This ban was false
Why should you be unbanned?

I just shot some kid accidently and didn't have time to advert crossfire I think that the mrdm part was not a good reason and nitrp was just not necessary I did not mrdm all the players I killed where for a good reason contact me on discord for a better explanation

UnKnown Offline
(07-12-2020, 02:00 PM)Spanky.DOS Wrote: Information

What is your discord @?
R<stic#6427
Who banned you?
M0e lester
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
MRDMNITRP
Sunday, July 12, 2020
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

This ban was false

I just shot some kid accidently and didn't have time to advert crossfire I think that the mrdm part was not a good reason and nitrp was just not necessary I did not mrdm all the players I killed where for a good reason contact me on discord for a better explanation
:no:
Hi, I am the Head-Moderator on No Cancer RP
If you have any questions, or need to get in contact, my Discord is UnKnown#0459

NCRP M0e Lester Offline
(07-12-2020, 02:00 PM)Spanky.DOS Wrote: Information

What is your discord @?
R<stic#6427
Who banned you?
M0e lester
MRDMNITRP
Sunday, July 12, 2020

This ban was false

Hello Spanky! After reading your appeal id like say all of your kills were not crossfire as they were all at a close range, through the console i can see where your aiming, no one got in your way. You even shot another member of the PD point blank in the head when he wasn't looking at you. You then demanded i tell you who you killed which i did, you then proceeded to lie to me further after i can see what happened, you killed 3 people in the space of 2 minutes unlawfully and didn't want to show any remorse or even wrongdoing, Do i think this was a false ban?
No not at all. Also if someone pd raids to kill the mayor.... Advert counter! if your not a pd member.
I do Be M0e doe i just be senior admining i do be admining seniorly