No Cancer RP
epic server

Re staff application
NCRP Thumbnalious Offline
Just a little FYI before I start the app. Echo decided to kick me after I @ him 3 times. I was already a Junior Mod but I messed with Echo a little to much and he said see ya later and booted me.  I talked to Cold Meekly and he told me to submit another staff app or wait for a higher up to set roles back so here we go. 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:548735363

Discord @ is Humphrey#3988.

I have 5d, 7h ,32m on No Cancer RP.

I do have a working mic in game.

No, I have not been staff on any other gmod server.

I can take care of high pressure situations and sits while being staff.

I have experience with SAM.

I go to college and High School.

12PM to 9PM

Okay so as i'm doing this app I was told that I would just wait to get roles back so lets have some fun with the situations 

Q. Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? A. Beat the living shit out of player A and jail him in the ocean. I would then procceed to have Player B dance on his jail cell.

Q. Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? A. Tell player A to try turning it on and off again. Player B will be given a Davy Crockett to nuke the server.

Q. 10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? A. yes

Q. A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do A. ban!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

NCRP davy Offline
acecepteded!!!!!!!!11!!!1!11
davy#1335

SrMod on No Cancer RP