No Cancer RP
epic server

Kai/Necro's Staff Application
♡ Kai ♡ Offline
What is your steamid?: STEAM_0:0:48185447

What is your discord @ ? песго#5562

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? Currently 43.

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 19

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes, 4 years ago. I had over 700 hours in that DarkRp server alone.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? Havoc Gaming, Senior Moderator, within 3 weeks.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? Comprehension of grammar, can read into possible future offenders, non-biased punishment. I’m mature, experienced in real life de-escalation (worked private security).

Do you have experience with SAM? No, I used ulx. Was well versed but can definitely re-learn quickly.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) Full time job, Mon-Thurs 10 Hours (5am-3pm GMT).

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? on work days, 2-4 hours, non work days as long as I'm able. I also tend to stay up late into the night on off days, catching late night offenders.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Upon bringing them both, make sure I'm godded (If available). Ask A why they RDMed B, if their answer doesn't match up with evidence, present evidence, usually make a decision to warn A, watch them, and if repeated, a kick. If they repeat yet again, ban. Everyone has a right to prove themselves, and be punished on transgressions.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

Use my physgun to check for props, check logs for props spawned by B, ask where they were, if they falsify info, warn. If they harass further players they will be promptly kicked. Prop-blocking can majorly ruin experiences of new players, so I deal with it quickly.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

Check their prior server interactions, check damage dealt, and watch the player for possible offenses. If they seem to not be causing issues I’ll actually go and look into the players reporting them, as they may be NITRP and attempting to harass a player out of the server.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do.

Tell him to, if the proof is substantial I'll take my own punishment. being a corrupt admin accomplishes nothing.

Attached Files
.png   Manilla.png (Size: 23.96 KB / Downloads: 531)
JUNIOR MOD - NECRO

god the pain is unbearable

NCRP | Kazma ツ Offline
+Rep
One of the better applications I've seen
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

NCRP Thumbnalious Offline
A staff app that is actually good? Epic.
Cool Junior Poggerator Cool

NCRP M0e Lester Offline
+rep!!

I genuinely cant believe my eyes, good application.
I do Be M0e doe

NCRP Inquisition Offline
+rep actual good app no way

nofears NCRP Offline
+rep pushing to get you accepted
I am the Head Moderator on NCRP.

- NOFEARS#0531