No Cancer RP
epic server

SouthernGirl's Staff Application
ThatSouthernGirl Offline
Information

SouthernGirl (ThatSouthernGirl)

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:0:121306321

What is your discord @ ? ThatSouthernGirl#4236

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 1 week, 5 days, 6 hours, and 42 minutes.

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 22

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? No, but I know how it works and what to do.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? 
I am very familiar with how to be a good and just staff member, listening to each player's side and checking logs and evidence to verify their cases, and have extensive knowledge of the URS/ULX and SAM systems. I also know some programming and E2 code, and know how to detect abuse amongst players. I've played a long time on this server almost exclusively and would love to serve as staff when other staff members are offline or simply need a break. I'm 22 so I am more mature than most who apply and I know how to handle the majority of situations well. I can manage a lot at once and handle reports effectively and will promptly become staff if no other staff is online.

Do you have experience with SAM? Yes. I prefer ULX, but can use both as needed.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) 
The only other significant commitments I have right now is college which does not start until Fall, and I will be graduating in December anyways. As far as work goes, I am a freelancer right now in video production so I am available most of the time and have a flexible schedule.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
Morning (10:00am) - Noon, Midday (4:00pm-9:00pm), Late at night (like 2-6am). When college starts back, probably any of the times I already listed on Fridays-Sundays and late nights weekdays.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
First, I ask Player B why he is reporting Player A (just to confirm). Then I ask Player A why they killed Player B. I check logs. If Player A is able to prove they were roleplaying and it was NOT an RDM, I explain that to Player B and I return them both and just watch to make sure it does not happen in the future as RDM. If Player A was indeed RDM'ing, and given the fact that they are new to the server and might not have known the rules, I would explain that to Player B and ask them if they wanted them warned. If so, I will warn them and tell them to read the MOTD before playing on the server. If Player A is clearly being a minge and just trying to cause havoc on the server, I would still warn them the first time just to give them the benefit of the doubt because they are new to the server; but if it happens again, I would take further action to discipline them depending on the server's protocol.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I would check logs to see if Player B actually spawned props and use my physgun as well to check if needed. I will ask Player B where the props are and remove them, and explain to them not to do that and watch their future behavior. If Player B lies about the props, I would warn them for lying to staff and propblocking and remove the props. If Player B is NOT propblocking, I would explain that to Player A and watch them both for malignant or deceptive behavior and take more action if further issues arise such as a kick to Player B for propblocking, or warn Player A if they are just trying to harass Player B or cause strife.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I would check that player's kills, server time, and damage done to other players (in the case that they aren't fully killing people) and watch them to see if they are actually NITRP. If they are in line and RPing, I will tell the other players that he does not seem to be RDMing but I will keep an eye on him. I would also watch the other players who reported to see if they are just trying to harass him or are NITRP themselves.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I would just let him say whatever he wants because I believe in free speech and it's better to let someone think what they want of you instead of trying to fight back and cause more problems. If I indeed am acting out, he can report and I will accept the consequences, but I will do my best to be a just and good staff member so that will not happen. If he is just minging and hating on me for no reason, he can still report because obviously there will be no valid evidence against me anyways.

NCRP JUSSOMEBREAD Offline
HMMMM i like

♡ Kai ♡ Offline
+rep if I may, reliable and great RPer
JUNIOR MOD - NECRO

god the pain is unbearable

ncrp miata Offline
+rep very good, thorough application; player is mature and nice to other players, very good scenarios
I AM A SR ADMIN
on NO CANCER ROLE PLAY
Private message me on Discord miata#9999 if you need help or want FEET PICTURES

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...Walter.png]

NCRP | Kazma ツ Offline
+rep Good application that doesn't skip on detail
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
oh southern girl queen dont even have to ask
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang