No Cancer RP
epic server

VeryEvilPig's Mod App
VeryEvilPig Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:48938930
What is your discord @ ? VeryEvilPig#1543

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 2 days, and 3 hours as of this post.

Do you have a working mic in-game? I do have a working microphone. 

How old are you? 16 years old.

Have you ever been staff on a Gmod server before? Yes.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? -ICE Community- Head Moderator (was going to become senior but I had personal problems and left)

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? Some special skills I have which are really valuable is experience. Being staff on one of the most popular Gmod servers back in August of 2018 gave me more than enough to do, giving me all types of people and all types of situations to deal with. I work really well with people, I get serious when I need to be, and take criticism when needed. I'm also very committed to the servers I am staff on. For example on ICE Community I had over 1,000 hours of playtime on there, maybe even more.

Do you have experience with SAM? I do not. I have more experience with ULX, but I can learn fast looking up tutorials and talking to other staff members about SAM.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I have certain things to do on Thursday afternoons but that is really it. School is canceled due to Covid-19 so I have more than enough time to do things on the server.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? My time zone is CST, I can be on for more than 4 hours a day (mybe even more), and sometimes when my sleep schedule is off I can work the "night shift" when most staff members are offline or sleeping, I can be on so the server does not go in to complete anarchy at 3-4 AM.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
I make sure that the sit room is far away from a bunch of people so the sit is not harassed by other players that are not related to the case. I ask Player A why he killed Player B, if their answer doesn't match the logs, I ask Player B if they want them me to give them a verbal warning or a warn or a jail. If they say verbal, I usually return Player B and talk to Player A on why you can't RDM, I will tell them to read the rules and to not do it again. If they say warn I just give them a simple warn and explain to them to read the rules and to not do it again. If they say jail back on ICE we would jail for 2 minutes for RDM.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Ask Player A for a screenshot with them looking at the prop to see the name of the owner, if they can not provide a screenshot I usually cloak and watch Player B for a while to see if they prop block or prop climb. If the prop is invisible or has a fading door applied to it, I will check it with my physgun to see if there is a prop there.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I would check damage logs to see if the player in question damaged a bunch of people, if they did I would also bring the player into a sit asking him why he is shooting a bunch of people for no reason, I would also bring the person he did manage to kill and ask the victim if it was RDM, if it was I would warn the player that RDM'd and return them both. Finally I would cloak and watch over the player people are claiming is MRDMing to see if they really are just there to mass rdm. If they really are just minding there own business I will also check on the group of people that made the claim to see if they are just mingeing.     
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

Tell the player if they have proof, they can post it on the forums and I'll take my punishment, end of story.  

Thanks for reading, I hope you take my application seriously!
<3 Pig

|NC|RP| JoCur89 Offline
I like what I see Smile

+rep
+Active
+Another Night Crew member that is willing to help at night
+Respectful
+Has had Staff experience
=Doesn't know SAM, but is really easy to learn

I would love to see you on the team!
I am a Sr Moderator on NoCancer RP
Contact me on Discord @|NC|RP| JoCur89#4433