No Cancer RP
epic server

OG Loc Applies for Staff LMFAO
OG Loc Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:0:44529484

What is your discord @ ? columbus#9459

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 1w 9h 16m

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes I do.

How old are you? 12 turning teen next year.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes I have, I was admin on a sandbox and DarkRP server.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? Superadmin for DarkRP server and Admin for Sandbox server.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I have good grammar & I am decently smart.

Do you have experience with SAM? No I do not have experience with SAM sadly and never heard of it.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I have a job and i'm homeschooled

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? I could be active from 8AM to 5PM

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? I will check logs and see why Player A has RDM'd player B then ill ask Player B if he wants to Verbal Warn, Warn or Jail Player A.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? I will check the logs and see if he deleted props and then I will warn him.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? I will double check if he actually MRDM'd and Ban for 8 Weeks for NITRP & MRDM but if he didnt I will calm everybody down and warn him for RDM.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do I will ask Politely for him to stop if he doesnt I will warn him for Staff Disrespect & Harassment.

ncrp miata Offline
-rep Scenarios are very short and you're way too young to be staff. Also, how do you have a job at 12 years old?
I AM A SR ADMIN
on NO CANCER ROLE PLAY
Private message me on Discord miata#9999 if you need help or want FEET PICTURES

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...Walter.png]

NCRP Thumbnalious Offline
Shabby application sorry man but I no likey.
Cool Junior Poggerator Cool

NCRP Smile ツ Offline
That last scenario kinda cringe
Hey, its that one Jr.Admin

OG Loc Offline
I got denied hard. I was tired anyways and i couldnt think

NCRP | Kazma ツ Offline
- Low effort
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool