No Cancer RP
epic server

Necho's Staff Application
necho Offline
What is your steamid? SteamID - STEAM_0:1:128737451 - SteamID64 - 76561198217740631

What is your discord - @Necho#8089

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? - 45.92 Hours

Do you have a working mic in-game? - Yes

How old are you? - 18

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? - No, I have staffed Rust and CS:GO servers however.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? - In reference to rust and cs:go rust i was server owner of Uncle Dazz Revived (now closed) and senior admin on vertile.gg cs:go servers

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? - I do not let my emotions judge my decisions, I know when people are having fun and when a serious problem is on the server. I can cool down a situtation without conflict and can mostly get rude and obnoxious players to see past their ways. Trolls are only tolerated in my book when pop is below 5 and we are just messing around. Above all im a natural leader and can handle any situation thrown at me without hesitation

Do you have experience with SAM? - No I do not

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) - I have a job, I sleep during most of the day and am up from about 12am to maybe 8pm the latest most days.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? - 12AM:12PM 7PM:10PM

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. - After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? - ask the victim his side of the story first without interuption from the aggressor, after listening i then ask the aggressor (player A) his view on the matter, if i see conflicting evidence i question the aggressor first privately, then move both parties together ask the victim what he would like be done to the aggressor if his suggestion is viable for a first time offense such as a warning, then the aggressor will be warned and any future occurence ,after 2 more cases,will be documented and fought with more than a warning

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? - Survey the area look for any invisible props, if spotted player B will be given a warning and asked to remove the props, failure to remove props will result in a temp jail for 2.5minutes. If there were no props to begin with I would talk with player A ask him his reasoning for accusing player B, then proceed to inform him of the choices he should make next time.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? - Bring each of the 10 indivuduals 1 by 1, have a chat with each explaining the same thing, excluding the player killed the player killed who initially reported will be brought with the killer in a seperate call, ask each individual his or her reasoning for the false accusation and give the remaining 9 players a talk about respect and honesty

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do - Given he has no actual evidence about me i dont get personal i exclaim to him that he can be rude to me all he wants and report me all he wants, if he has hard evidence against me then i will leave it to the higher ups to decide my punishment. If he doesnt and he starts making false claims on the forums, i will adress those claims in the same thread as well as talk with the indivual in discord with another admin supervising.

Fupa Offline
+111111111111 ye
s