OG Staff Member
Information

What is your steamid? - STEAM_0:0:167417621

What is your discord @? - ShrExCaliber

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 350+ hours

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 20

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? No cancer RP, Senior Moderator

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? Im very experienced

Do you have experience with SAM? Yes

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) Im a bricklayer

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? from when i wake up to when i go to sleep. If i work itll be 5pm to when i sleep EST.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? - I recommend the Motd and explain to the player that it is not acceptable to rdm players, if he persists i take appropriate action.

Player A claims Player B is prop blocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? - Check logs to see if player spawned in said prop that was used to block. than warn the player, if no objects are logged, than watch the player closely.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? - Confront the one person he killed and question, if not an rdm i watch the said player for any shitdisturbing

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do - I give him the link to the forums
Hello, My name is |NC|RP| ShrExCalibero!
I am a Senior Moderator on the server; No Cancer RP!
If you have any questions, please feel free to add my discord @ShrExCaliber#9393, or contact me here!
Thank you

Sincerely
-ShrExCalibero

Radioactve Offline
chili eater
-REP
-short scenarios
-no formatting (lame)
-very experienced... how?
+time
Hello, I am a Junior Admin on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

|NC|RP| ShrExCalibero Offline
OG Staff Member
(11-30-2020, 01:54 AM)Radioactve Wrote: -REP
-short scenarios
-no formatting (lame)
-very experienced... how?
+time
I was on this server since 2018 but my computer died n now i got a new one. pretty shitty having to re write scenarios when i already been thru em a hundred times. Formatting the application shouldn't be so important to the app, whats written is what you should be focusing on bud, giving a -rep for the format is a very sore loser thing to do, almost like finding an excuse to give a negative rep. And very experienced because i already been thru many scenarios and HAVE solved them with positive feedback from people. Again it makes my skin crawl youd actually judge the formatting saying its lame, youre suppose to be looking at what ive written, not the format kiddo
Hello, My name is |NC|RP| ShrExCalibero!
I am a Senior Moderator on the server; No Cancer RP!
If you have any questions, please feel free to add my discord @ShrExCaliber#9393, or contact me here!
Thank you

Sincerely
-ShrExCalibero