No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff application
-King- Offline

Information

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: STEAM_0:0:78621901

What is your discord: -King-#6979

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
42 hours
Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes
How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
Travint RP, Co-owner for a year, server died, a moderator on icefuse darkrp

What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I'm friends with awesome and I have a lot of experience with ULX and would like to learn SAM and I want to understand how everything works around a new server and environment. I would love to be apart of a new community and meet new people and hopefully work well with other staff members and respect the players as much as I can. One of my various skills includes working well with people and explaining things to people, if there is an issue I can resolve it and explain to the person in the wrong how to do better for next time so they don't make the same mistake again.

Do you have experience with SAM?
Not as of right now, but I am happy to learn it if I am accepted into the staff team.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I have school from 8:00 AM to 2:48 PM Mountain time every weekday (Canada moment)

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
Whilst doing school work I can multi-task by getting on the server early in the morning around 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST and after school, I can get on from 4:48 pm to Whenever I go to sleep which is around 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM EST

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I would check the damage logs for both the players and I would warn the player in the wrong and return both of them, if this is recurring I would take more action

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I would ask Player A in a private message to record his gameplay in case he does it again for proof, and I would let Player B off with a verbal warning

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
handle the situation by bringing the so-called "mass rdmer" and the person he killed and handle that sit then tell everyone else to stop falsely accusing people of things they haven't done.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I would ask the player to provide the proof against me if it is insufficient I would ban the player for half an hour for threatening a staff member and staff disrespect.

_Brizzly Offline
Great info about to steal and use for myself

Jackson Travis Ripper Offline
why did you guys not make king moderator Sad
Im the owner... What else would I put in my signature.. kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame