epic server

Staff App
spk Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:532635760

What is your discord @ ? spk#0212

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 1day and 15hrs

Do you have a working mic in-game? yes

How old are you? 15

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? 

yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

I have been snr mod on Elitelupus and some low rank on fudgy i think it was than some other low pop servers

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

I really Don't know if I have any special skill 

Do you have experience with SAM?

atm no

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

Critical thinking, time management, Organization, Strong communication skills

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

Idk Right now i have Covid-19 so a good amount of time per day ( maybe 3-5hrs )

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Firstly I teleport the player B who filled the report and ask him what happened and after hearing his story I'll teleport Player A over and ask him what was the cause of his rdm. I'll see if he's new to the server and go over with him some of the rules and how things work. however, if player A is not new I'll go through the logs and see how this situation happened and it what happened was RDM. After that I'll ask player B if he wants player A to be warned or if he wants a verbal warning. If the player is knew I'll express that to player B and see how he feels and see if he still wants player A to be warned or just to have him verbally warned about the rules.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I will teleport over to player A and look for where the props are, after not seeing them I will cloak and wait around the scene for maybe 15 mins to see if player B comes back and prop blocks again and if he does I will tell player B to remove his props and to stop prop blocking otherwise he will have to receive a warn on the server. if he continues this behaviour I will warn player B.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I will teleport one of the players he Rdm'd over into a sit and review the logs with them and go over the damage he's done and if he's damaged more than one person. if he has I will warn the player for attempt massRDM and if the player was rude/toxic I will just admit the player with a week ban for MassRDM.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do I would give the person a link to the forums. SO they could make a staff report and i would also ask him/her what i can improve as a staff