No Cancer RP
epic server

Bobbie Abuse
Nvidiator Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:106943170
Approximate time/date of incident: 2-10-22
What you are reporting for: I am reporting Bobbie/Frankie whatever his name is for a False Ban & False sense of judgement. I recently received a ban for NITRP? I've heard that last meeting you all discussed that people should not receive a ban for NITRP and instead receive a less severe punishment - Jail/Warn but obviously Bobbie didn't listen. I have never had no intent to roleplay on this server and it's a damn shame that this server has to be ruined by players such as Bobbie who just want to ruin the server and the members of the community's experience. 
Evidence: There were several staff members there, they should be recording at all times whilst being on duty; there were at least 4+ staff members there for a mere RDM sit. (I only killed two people whilst on the server and neither of which were RDM.
Hello   Cool

$wagson Offline
idk how you've heard the meeting and massrdm is never going to be a jail/warn and even in less severe cases punishments like this are still to the discretion of the staff member, the point of the that being addressed meeting is in less severe cases where the person seems genuinely sorry, or it seems like a mistake then a less severe punishment can be used. Saying shit like "go ahead ban me aws0me will unban me anyway" is clearly not apologetic, and NITRP is probably warranted.
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Nvidiator Offline
(02-10-2022, 10:00 PM)$wagson Wrote: idk how you've heard the meeting and massrdm is never going to be a jail/warn and even in less severe cases punishments like this are still to the discretion of the staff member, the point of the that being addressed meeting is in less severe cases where the person seems genuinely sorry, or it seems like a mistake then a less severe punishment can be used. Saying shit like "go ahead ban me aws0me will unban me anyway" is clearly not apologetic, and NITRP is probably warranted.

I did not say that, someone else said, "If you ban him awes0me will unban him anyways." I do not know awes0me at all and I've really only fucked with him.  All I said was "Oh, he'll unban me? Cool" And did you not read my other application? I only had two kills since I've been online.
Hello   Cool

Grey Offline
(02-10-2022, 10:00 PM)$wagson Wrote: idk how you've heard the meeting and massrdm is never going to be a jail/warn and even in less severe cases punishments like this are still to the discretion of the staff member, the point of the that being addressed meeting is in less severe cases where the person seems genuinely sorry, or it seems like a mistake then a less severe punishment can be used. Saying shit like "go ahead ban me aws0me will unban me anyway" is clearly not apologetic, and NITRP is probably warranted.

i said that "he'll probably get unbanned if you ban him, no point." Mostly because this is his normal, he come's on fucks around and leaves. 

Jack likes 13 year olds

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...kzNjI5MjIs

This you Nvidiator???

-DNFA- BANANAMAN!<3 Offline
clearly the guy that made this post looks like he is in the wrong if he just rdm 3 people.

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
who's the leaker!!!!
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Smile Offline
simply a skill issue

Nvidiator Offline
(02-11-2022, 01:55 AM)Radioactve Wrote: who's the leaker!!!!

sum random kid on the server I talked in lounge

(02-11-2022, 01:17 AM)-DNFA- BANANAMAN!<3 Wrote: clearly the guy that made this post looks like he is in the wrong if he just rdm 3 people.

Do you even grammer? lmao, but it wasn't RDM for all three of the players I killed; granted one was RDM but he was my friend so I doubt he gave af tbh...
Hello   Cool

-DNFA- BANANAMAN!<3 Offline
(02-11-2022, 06:54 PM)Nvidiator | IFN.GG Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 01:55 AM)Radioactve Wrote: who's the leaker!!!!

sum random kid on the server I talked in lounge

(02-11-2022, 01:17 AM)-DNFA- BANANAMAN!<3 Wrote: clearly the guy that made this post looks like he is in the wrong if he just rdm 3 people.

Do you even grammer? lmao, but it wasn't RDM for all three of the players I killed; granted one was RDM but he was my friend so I doubt he gave af tbh...

*Grammar actually get it correct scrub :/