No Cancer RP
epic server

[DarkRP] Retro Miner overhaul
K4su Offline
Description
The job Retro Miner doesn't seem very profitable as it is now. I suggest the following changes make it more profitable and interesting to play:

• Add entries to the tech tree, such as
    • Increase revenue, which unfortunately is already very low
    • Increase machine's speed
    • Increase machine limits (the amount a player can place of each type)
    • Increase inventory size
  • Increase machine limits
    Currently, only two refiners per ore can be placed. At higher levels, this is too little to get enough coal refined.

Advantages
The job becomes profitable again and more players will enjoy playing as Retro Miner.

Lawn Chair Offline
Agree on the pocket limits, revenue, and speed. Personally, I would buff the speed of refiners over letting players buy more. The mines can already get pretty cramped with everything set up.

I would add this: Make the smelter/furnace hold like 100 ore and run continuously. Maybe add a "Metals Vault" that is more expensive than the case, but could hold 64 bars or something. It's really difficult to manage to keep everything running efficiently when you can't just set and forget the smelter.
I do be Head Staff Trainer and Jr. Admin on here, find me on in da evenings
Plz don't make me swing ban hammer, it's heavy
Let me know if you need anything or if you have any questions! Aws0me doesn't let me have a life outside NCRP <3

You can always message me on Discord: advJosh#4290

K4su Offline
Another one would be to increase storage size of the individual machines and lower the required materials, e.g. less coal for the melter.

K4su Offline
Can I assume this suggestion to be rejected as there has been no activity within almost 3 weeks?