No Cancer RP
epic server

Steves Ban Appeal
SteveIsJobless Offline
Tongue 
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:0:526654934
What is your discord @SteveIsJobless#5906

Who banned you?
Banana or something 
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
rdming in my sits constantly take a break
Approximate time/date of ban?
Like 10 minute ago
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
No to an extent
Why should you be unbanned?
So the "constantly" is complete bullshit don't know where that came from. I RDMed twice to the same person near back to back. First time was because the minge wouldn't stop fucking yelling and second time was just because dude was looking at me from another sit lol. I know neither of those justify my RDM but it was RDM against one person who was being a constant pain in the ass. Every fucking time he would do something that pisses people off, other people would retaliate and the people who were retaliating were in my party. I feel as if Banana was stressed because he was in back to back sits with this guy and my party members, that being said I think I was banned like that because of how stressed he was. He was lumping me with the other people and I think I was collectively punished all of it. Even if this isn't the case and he was clear headed when I got banned, it was targeted towards a single person who no one will ever probably see after tonight. I don't mind if I have to wait the two days but I need something to kill the free time with. 

Side note, banana when you read this you guys know you have an admin area that you can use so you're not out in the fucking open. It really would solve a lot of problems like this. Heart

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
You and your party members were constantly harassing the guy you were rdming in my sits before and I have clips of them spamming grav gun and pushing people into you're kos line and at the time the admin area was a damn rdm arena with cars I shouldn't need to go there anyways when you know its a sit and you do it twice in a row. as a player who has been on for a good amount of time you should know that and respect that. logs show you guys kosing the street multiple times which you were punished for fairly. as for the other guy he was also punished for harassment on his part to which all of this can be seen in logs. hatsnek helped with sits so I wasn't the only one on duty doing sits which he can account for and logs will also show. I was seeing both sides and was spectating everyone and it went on and on after both sides were told to stop. and the "two rdms" were both in sits and logs have pages of you guys like I said kosing the street. Also one last thing you were force absorbing people into your kos line and killing them which is common sense not allowed which logs will show.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review

Idfk?
You are already unbanned or something. If the banned was reinstated please reply to the forum again
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.