No Cancer RP
epic server

Poll: Should I be unbanned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
2 66.67%
No
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

stevharve's Ban Appeal
stevharve Offline
Big Grin 
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:79740281
What is your discord @?
stevharve#1337
Who banned you?
Tidwell
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
Cheating (Aimbot)
Approximate time/date of ban?
I don't have an approximate time, it was over two and a half years ago.
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
[Image: ncrpbanmessage.png?dl=1]
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Yes, I have NEVER cheated in Garry's Mod and have no VAC bans on my account. I don't have the OBS recordings that far back so I am not completely sure why I was banned for "Aimbot" but I can assure you I haven't used cheats on Garry's Mod.
Why should you be unbanned?
This server seems to have sustained it's player count for quite a while, I would enjoy coming back into the community. I made a appeal about two years ago and never really received a direct response from the admin that banned me.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Unbanned
Since this was almost three years ago probably, I am giving you a chance to play again. Please make sure to read the !motd (rules) when you decide to rejoin the server as they have changed since the last time you played. Not saying that you cheated, but please do not exploit/abuse any exploits or your ban will be reinstated.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.