No Cancer RP
epic server

Sam Hydelburgh's "NITRP" Ban Appeal
DrDevious Offline
Exclamation 
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:0:553493686

What is your discord @?: Yahseh#1386

Who banned you?: SadNutt 

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?: NITRP

Approximate time/date of ban?: 
6/11/2022
exact time idfk I forgor lol

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

[Image: CgT577v.png]
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?

Yes it was false, I did not do what I was accused of doing.

Why should you be unbanned?

Im chilling on the server talking to people and I think I did some raiding. Your usual ncrp citizen. However, I did technically rdm some people once or twice, so a warn for rdm (as I did not have any active warns at the time) would've been a legitimate response from SadNutt. I did make some friends however ok, I wasn't mrdming alright, I was simply doing a small, tasteful teaspoon of trolling (as I usually do). In a moment of complete and utter overreaction and authoritative abuse, I was banned for a week (instead of a warn for my minor bout of rdm). This is very gay (homosexual in nature), and I feel that if SadNutt had a lick more sense to them, this whole situation could've been avoided. 

Much love, 

- Samuyil Hydinkleborough
(Can we please ban this guy?)

brined cucumber Offline
+rep

bignutt is a homogay
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee

DrDevious Offline
(06-14-2022, 12:03 AM)brined cucumber Wrote: +rep

bignutt is a homogay

staff disrespect will not be tolerated

Smiggy Offline
bruh moment
Ex-Junior Admin
#速度与激情9#
早上好中国
现在我有冰激淋 我很喜欢冰激淋
但是《速度与激情9》比冰激淋……

DrDevious Offline
(06-15-2022, 12:49 PM)Smiggy Wrote: bruh moment
"The formatting was gay!!1!"

KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review
Huh

Ban Reduced
Ban reduced to one day, you will be unbanned on 6/16/22 ~7 PM EST.

Please follow the rules or you will get the full three weeks next time.
(insert nerd emoji here)
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Unbanned
No one told me  Sad
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Smile Offline
shut the fuck up weeb!!!!