No Cancer RP
epic server

Buy Meth supplies in bulk
chinaslutfucker435687 Offline
meth is a really fun job except for slowly buying all the fucking supplies it would be really rad if there were a way to buy them in bulk

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
that would be rad if only someone was able to do that
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Offline
(06-22-2022, 10:37 PM)|NC|RP| Aws0me Wrote: that would be rad if only someone was able to do that

would shipments work?

yoog ☆ Offline
It would indeed be great if we could buy more than 10 of them.. But then it'd be unrealistically easy to make money with meth imo
yodie
Jr Moderator

Kurtisimo Offline
(06-22-2022, 07:49 PM)chinaslutfucker435687 Wrote: meth is a really fun job except for slowly buying all the fucking supplies it would be really rad if there were a way to buy them in bulk

Would be but i found out that if you spawn a bunch in and they collide it would lag the whole server pretty badly. Atleast thats what happened back in march 2022.

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
Honestly I don't think Shipments would be a TERRIBLE idea. given you spend more time in the F4 Menu than anything else, But at the end of the day its strictly up to Aws0me if he wants to implement this. But as far as I'm concerned, it would definitely make meth cooking a lot more enjoyable (specifically for the players that are somewhat impatient. No disrespect.) But I'm not completely on the board with it since it could very well lead to extreme lag spikes because players want to get a little silly.
Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri

JarvisBozo Offline
I like this idea. Would be good if on f4 menu you could choose between buying 1/5/10 of each of the stuff. But the only problem would be it isn't meant to be easy to get supplies it's meant to be a bit of a grind.
So it's a nice idea but probably better not to