No Cancer RP
epic server

PICKLE BAN APPEAL
Pickle Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:0:56432771

What is your discord @?
HandsomeHenry#1881

Who banned you?
bananadude

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
Harassment

Approximate time/date of ban?
2:18 EST 6/24/22

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
I was following the rules of darkrp and !motd

Why should you be unbanned?

I have always followed the rules and respected Justice by the admins

Smiggy Offline
I don't think this ban was warranted, especially for a whole week. They don't have a single warn for harassment, and whilst their sign may have been provocative, at most they should've gotten a jail or a warn for this.

I looked through logs all the way back to when Pickle joined and all I found were RDM reports from terror and a single report about Pickle being homophobic which was evidently solved without any punishment.

To reiterate, this player did not deserve a ban.
Ex-Junior Admin
#速度与激情9#
早上好中国
现在我有冰激淋 我很喜欢冰激淋
但是《速度与激情9》比冰激淋……

Pickle Offline
(06-24-2022, 01:31 AM)Smiggy Wrote: I don't think this ban was warranted, especially for a whole week. They don't have a single warn for harassment, and whilst their sign may have been provocative, at most they should've gotten a jail or a warn for this.

I looked through logs all the way back to when Pickle joined and all I found were RDM reports from terror and a single report about Pickle being homophobic which was evidently solved without any punishment.

To reiterate, this player did not deserve a ban.

Thank You I couldnt agree more yes I have a few sits (dont we all) but I truly make the effort to play the server the way it is intended

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
(06-24-2022, 01:18 AM)Pickle Wrote: What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

What is your discord @?
HandsomeHenry#1881

Who banned you?
bananadude

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
Harassment

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

You weren't following the rules and you rdmed the 2 people you were harassing and they made a report of harassment and 2 mins after that sit you went right back to their base placing signs not only did you do that in the sit you were just plain out acting like a minge and completely ignoring the point of the reports made on you I made the ban that seemed fair you had gotten the warning and the sits on you before you went over to their base and being homophobic/and telling them to kill themselves. 1 week is fair considering the severity of the situation and the fact you were clearly targeting them.

Pickle Offline
(06-24-2022, 01:49 AM)ショットプルス Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 01:18 AM)Pickle Wrote: What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

What is your discord @?
HandsomeHenry#1881

Who banned you?
bananadude

Harassment

You weren't following the rules and you rdmed the 2 people you were harassing and they made a report of harassment and 2 mins after that sit you went right back to their base placing signs not only did you do that in the sit you were just plain out acting like a minge and completely ignoring the point of the reports made on you I made the ban that seemed fair you had gotten the warning and the sits on you before you went over to their base and being homophobic/and telling them to kill themselves. 1 week is fair considering the severity of the situation and the fact you were clearly targeting them.

I didnt RDM anyone i adverted terror and shot them in their base, rabbit warned me and told me that it is against the rules to do that so i said okay i wont do it again and that was the end of the sit. i wasnt aware that was against the rules and accepted my warn. AFTERWARDS I created my own base right next door and put my signs on my base that said manchilds next door. I did come back and talk tgrough my mic but nothing worse than what you have said in video on this forum https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/showth...p?tid=2158

TLDR; 
I DID NOT RDM I ADERTED TERROR WHICH I GOT A WARN FOR
I CREATED MY OWN BASE AND PUT A SIGN ON MY OWN BASE
BOTH PARTIES EXCHANGED MIC ABUSE

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
(06-24-2022, 01:55 AM)Pickle Wrote:

What is your discord @?
HandsomeHenry#1881

Who banned you?
bananadude

Harassment

I didnt RDM anyone i adverted terror and shot them in their base, rabbit warned me and told me that it is against the rules to do that so i said okay i wont do it again and that was the end of the sit. i wasnt aware that was against the rules and accepted my warn. AFTERWARDS I created my own base right next door and put my signs on my base that said manchilds next door. I did come back and talk tgrough my mic but nothing worse than what you have said in video on this forum https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/showth...p?tid=2158

TLDR; 

idk why you bring in unrelated reports but that report on me was before I was staffed AND I was banned for it
and you can guess how long that ban was it was a good 10 days so 7 days still seems fair in my opinion and you were still harassing them way before the sits as well I was spectating. but it seems you are just reaching at that point when you bring up shit from the far past. rules change and were less strict on racism/homophobia/facism but we are getting stricter on it.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review
Already brought up in staff chat with other staff. A conclusion has been made but I am going to double check logs for myself.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Pickle Offline
(06-24-2022, 01:59 AM)ショットプルス Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 01:55 AM)Pickle Wrote:

What is your discord @?
HandsomeHenry#1881

Who banned you?
bananadude

Harassment

TLDR; 

idk why you bring in unrelated reports but that report on me was before I was staffed AND I was banned for it
and you can guess how long that ban was it was a good 10 days so 7 days still seems fair in my opinion and you were still harassing them way before the sits as well I was spectating. but it seems you are just reaching at that point when you bring up shit from the far past. rules change and were less strict on racism/homophobia/facism but we are getting stricter on it.

I appreciate your opinion but I was not harassing them "way before the sits" 
I trust the staff and administration will make a fair decisions based on the true events of what happened
like I said before I support the justice of the team and will support the decisions they make.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Appeal Denied
After rechecking logs, confirming with other staff members, and from what I saw when I was on, you did mostly do what you were accused of and other things that was not mentioned in the conversation between multiple people and yourself. I was most likely going to be lenient and was willing to half your ban but you proceeded to call the staff member that banned you a fag before you made a appeal. Then you decided to act like you were above everyone else and act like you were the purist player on the server and never have broken a rule shows when you made this appeal which made it was very obvious you were trying to play victim and seem like you did nothing wrong due to your previous actions. You were also impatient with staff not taking your appeal within minutes of making it and asked if there were other servers to join as well. 

From what I saw in logs you did target specific people multiple times and with different people as well. There was a SWAT Sniper that you targeted when I was on the server and then there were other instances of you going after someone who was gay and possibly targeting them through raids and by other means as well even staff told you to piss off. Also the reason you were warned is because you did a terrorist attack inside a building which isn't allowed. 

Your ban time has not been shorten and you will still be unbanned in a week (if you choose to return). Do not make another forum as it will do no better and you will just be denied again.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Pickle Offline
(06-24-2022, 02:41 AM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Appeal Denied
After rechecking logs, confirming with other staff members, and from what I saw when I was on, you did mostly do what you were accused of and other things that was not mentioned in the conversation between multiple people and yourself. I was most likely going to be lenient and was willing to half your ban but you proceeded to call the staff member that banned you a fag before you made a appeal. Then you decided to act like you were above everyone else and act like you were the purist player on the server and never have broken a rule shows when you made this appeal which made it was very obvious you were trying to play victim and seem like you did nothing wrong due to your previous actions. You were also impatient with staff not taking your appeal within minutes of making it and asked if there were other servers to join as well. 

From what I saw in logs you did target specific people multiple times and with different people as well. There was a SWAT Sniper that you targeted when I was on the server and then there were other instances of you going after someone who was gay and possibly targeting them through raids and by other means as well even staff told you to piss off. Also the reason you were warned is because you did a terrorist attack inside a building which isn't allowed. 

Your ban time has not been shorten and you will still be unbanned in a week (if you choose to return). Do not make another forum as it will do no better and you will just be denied again.

awesome thanks for your understanding