No Cancer RP
epic server

Spidy's ban appeal
chinaslutfucker435687 Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:0:120822545
What is your discord @?
Spenceer#2562
Who banned you?
Steveballs
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
Racism/NITRP
Approximate time/date of ban?
6/29/22 at 6:10 pm
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
I posted a 3d2d textscreen with the n word in it
Why should you be unbanned?

didnt really break any major rules wasnt really extreme also i am black and i got a one week ban. also i did have intent to roleplay i was building a hobo shack and being and old crackhead

Smiggy Offline
we don't discriminate, real  Angel
Ex-Junior Admin
#速度与激情9#
早上好中国
现在我有冰激淋 我很喜欢冰激淋
但是《速度与激情9》比冰激淋……

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Unbanned
After checking logs and warns, I did not see anything to warrant a NITRP ban. Just tone it down a little or at least don't call people the hard r directly and please do not go after the staff member once you are unbanned.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.