No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal
gavinn Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:151198502

What is your discord @? gavinn#2522

Who banned you? Mr. Clutch

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? LTAP

Approximate time/date of ban? 7/11/22 12am

I just booted up NCRP and noticed I have been banned for a week by Mr. Clutch. I know that this ban is regarding a raid GNF JMAN did on my base yesterday, in which he broke Citizen Rules and I broke NLR. I hashed things out with GNF JMAN in chat for several minutes before we both went silent for about 20 minutes, by that time I had completely forgot about the incident and assumed since he broke raiding rules and I broke NLR that we had both just gotten over it. I think that leaving after 20 minutes of complete silence and no admin sits is more than long enough to leave the server. Getting banned for a week over LTAP makes no sense, I would have understood a punishment for breaking NLR, even though I have video proof of him raiding me as a citizen so the raid wasn't even legit in the first place (Which is why I came back after waiting 5 minutes). I would be more than happy to get in a call and discuss this further or share the footage I took.

EDIT: GNF JMAN raided me, not spaghettios

Mr.Clutch Offline
Hey I remember this. So first things first the guy who reported you was JMAN and he has a custom class that is supposed to look like a citizen but isn't. Second of all, when I got on I was flooded with sits so I apologize that I took the sit after you left. Now what I will say is that when I asked him he said you had left shortly after. It was a mistake on my part not to double check logs but I had taken his word for it. If this is not taken care of before I get home tonight I will make sure to look through logs and unban you.
It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675

gavinn Offline
(07-12-2022, 07:21 PM)Mr.Clutch Wrote: Hey I remember this. So first things first the guy who reported you was JMAN and he has a custom class that is supposed to look like a citizen but isn't. Second of all, when I got on I was flooded with sits so I apologize that I took the sit after you left. Now what I will say is that when I asked him he said you had left shortly after. It was a mistake on my part not to double check logs but I had taken his word for it. If this is not taken care of before I get home tonight I will make sure to look through logs and unban you.

Thank you.

Mr.Clutch Offline
Unbanned

After going through logs I can see that you left after 6 minutes which isn't 20 but it's clearly not LTAP. Again you have my apologies for not double checking myself.
It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675