No Cancer RP
epic server

wrongful ban
charles Offline
Information

What is your steamid32: STEAM_0:1:175196804

What is your discord @? charles#9496

Who banned you?: Smiggy

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?: LTAP/Minge/MRDM

Approximate time/date of ban?: 7/25/2022

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned: Reason Given Above

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?: Ban is false.

Why should you be unbanned?: I only RDM'd one person in that session and was punished accordingly already. When I rejoined the next day, I was banned permanently. I believe this ban was given unjustly and should be reviewed and rejustified in an unban. I look forward to continuing to play on this server, like i have for years. It is unbelievable that this punishment could be given. Under no circumstance, ever, should a punishment this harsh be given for absolutely no reason. Ask yourselves... why punish for no reason... why give punishment when there is no crime. The definition of "crime" is an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law. There was no action commited warranted for punishment in my case. Therefore, I did not commit a crime and therefore, a punishment should not be given. It is a step back for the equality we fought for in this community.. it is a step forward in abuse and the distructure, the cause of chaos, in ones utopia. This is absolutely unacceptable. There is no reason for all who share my same goal, that of equality... that of justice... that of freedom, to not stand with me in this fight! Fight with me! This is wrong, I say!! It is not I who commited a crime... rather it is the staff member who laid this punishment upon me! I am felt the same as the immigrants who were beaten... who were ignored... who were in agony as symptoms of their injustice. I demand justice! Brothers, sisters, moreover, listen... it is not fully the fault of the staff member, but the cause of his actions: ignorance! and naivete! Ghandi said, "Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances." From these words, you find, that true peace to be had is in the hands of each and every one. But it is their responsibility to craft peace... to mold it such that it is true and tride to be so powerful that it ignores naive and ignorant influence. My friends, I have found this  peace.  I am here to guide you. Here are my steps: 1. unban me. BROTHERS! SISTERS! ALL PEOPLE! RISE WITH ME.. PROTEST WITH ME... PEACE SHALL BE FOUND... BE HAD... BE DISTRIBUTED. PLEASE UNBAN ME I AINT DO NOTHIN WRONG BRUH Huh .  Bans... of injustice... bans... stemming from lack of wisdom and discrimination. Please, in search of justice, do what is correct for your moral selves. You've all the power to either betray or adhere to my peaceful wishes. It is your choice to stand with me, as brother... as sister, or to betray me, as enemy... as foe. Make this decision... make it right.

Smile Offline
。✰302?ionwan2go✰。 Lyrics
[Intro]
جراحين أزروي
Haha

[Refrain]
Baby I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go
Baby I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go
Baby I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go
Hahahaha
[Chorus]
Baby I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go
Took her by the hand, then she wanna take my soul
Angel in disguise, baby what'd you rather do?
Knife in my bag, silver armour in the room
Took her by the hand, baby I don't wanna go
Sword in my hands then I give it to you
Took her by the hand, then she wanna take my soul
Knife in my bag, silver armour in the room
Took her by the hand, baby I don't wanna go
Sword in my hands then I give it to you

[Outro]
Hahahaha

Mr.Clutch Offline
UNBANNED
Psycho told me to

It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675