No Cancer RP
epic server

Banned for LTAP but never left LMAO
chinaslutfucker435687 Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:0:120822545
What is your discord @?
Spenceer#2562
Who banned you?
Shwifty
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
LTAP
Approximate time/date of ban?
7:30 7/22/22
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
This ban was false i went afk during a 3 minute jail but stayed connected to the server
Why should you be unbanned?

because i never left the game i just went afk for a sec and came back to being banned!

NCRP Schwifty Offline
He left to avoid the punishment, jail, instead of a ban, which I thought was fair, but instead he decided to go for a "bike ride" I asked Steve Balls if it warranted a ban and he okay'd. See chat log in medal clip below

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...gxODg5NzQs
Discord:Schwifty#2841 
Event Manager
Owner of the Schwifty Custom Class

chinaslutfucker435687 Offline
didnt even leave yet tho i was there the whole time you can see i posted the appeal immediately after the ban and i messaged in the discord immediately after i think that warrants enough proof

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review

Unbanned
I don't know how this ban got passed through by two staff members and how it was fine in their minds but I guess it happened. You did not commit LTAP at all which you were  also banned two minutes after sending the message in OOC which is stupid. LTAP not abbreviated is Leaving To Avoid Punishment which means you physically LEFT THE GAME to avoid being punished (before a long jail/ban). From what I could see it was a small RDM jail so even if you left it would be no more than a warn and anyways unless you didn't join back until server restart you would be re-jailed anyways. If we were to ban everyone for leaving their computer (not the game) to go do something while jailed so many players would be banned and no one could/would play on the server. Please try not to go after the staff when you are unbanned, I will talk to them myself.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
bike riding is actually against the rules
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.