No Cancer RP
epic server

Banned for gambling machine
TwoPixel Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:65016854

What is your discord @? TwoPixel#8406

Who banned you? Smiggy

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Scamming

Approximate time/date of ban? May '22

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...nknown.png

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? I was accused of scamming with a gambling machine that had a disclaimer saying; "by using this machine you agree to lose a large sum of money."

Why should you be unbanned? I enjoy playing on the server with friends.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Denied
Thank you for leaving out that you used the machine multiple times before adding the text (which was barely visible anyways) but text or not we told you not to use it and deleted it multiple times just for you to place it back down which made countless people lose money unfairly. The machine itself was a scam, it said you would only pay 10k for it and then make you pay like 100k or 1m and lose. So no sadly you will not be unbanned.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

TwoPixel Offline
(08-17-2022, 02:46 PM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Denied
Thank you for leaving out that you used the machine multiple times before adding the text (which was barely visible anyways) but text or not we told you not to use it and deleted it multiple times just for you to place it back down which made countless people lose money unfairly. The machine itself was a scam, it said you would only pay 10k for it and then make you pay like 100k or 1m and lose. So no sadly you will not be unbanned.

all the machines had a disclaimer on them, theres even a confirmation when you press e on it...

HatSnek Offline
(08-17-2022, 02:55 PM)TwoPixel Wrote:
Denied

all the machines had a disclaimer on them, theres even a confirmation when you press e on it...
Disclaimer or not, still a scam if it said you'd pay X amount of money and that was a lie, especially for your own gain. Own up to your mistakes big man and stop trying to con people you ain't Top G Andrew Tate
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

rabbit. Offline
(08-17-2022, 04:01 PM)HatSnek Wrote:
(08-17-2022, 02:55 PM)TwoPixel Wrote:
Denied

Disclaimer or not, still a scam if it said you'd pay X amount of money and that was a lie, especially for your own gain. Own up to your mistakes big man and stop trying to con people you ain't Top G Andrew Tate

Hey, I know this guy
rabbit. lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlQjoXMm8M 
All mighty Head Admin