No Cancer RP
epic server

Kenith's Staff Application
Kenny Offline
What is your steamid: (STEAM_0:0:70398175)

What is your discord: The_Lonely_Potato#0073

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP: 1w 1d 10h 7m.

Do you have a working mic in-game: yes I do

How old are you: 17 years old

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before: yes I have

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank: CardinalRP,(Headmod)
Rise of the Empire Rp (admin)

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants: I am very sociable and patient when dealing with people. I also do a mean Asian impression.

Do you have experience with SAM?: I do not have experience with SAM specifically but I do have a lot of experience with admin commands and ULX+Billy’s Logs.

Do you have any other significant commitments?: Yes, I have both school and a job however I will almost always be free in the afternoons usually from 3pm and onwards.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day: 3pm-2am

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do: check through logs to determine the situation then if it is deemed as RDM, warn Player A that he should look over motd and that if he continues to rdm or break other rules he will be punished accordingly.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props: I would check the logs to determine what had happened, and if I had found that Player B was propblocking I would warn him to not do it again otherwise he would get punished

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?:  I would spectate the player in question and determine whether or not he was massrdming and carry out the punishment that is deserved.

[b]A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums.
What do you do: I would tell him to post it on the forums. If he truly believes that he has evidence of me being a bad admin, then he should post it and let the higher ups decide whether or not I am a bad staff member.[/b]

|NC|RP| StolasMakesMusic Offline
+rep love kenny great guy

lucas Offline
+rep pro minge
+rep is cool
+rep dope bussin
+rep based
I'm the Head Of All No Life's... What else would I put in my signature... kek
If you have any questions msg me on discord at Donk#5505

Mald Offline
+rep gigachad
+rep plays hades