No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban appeal for Zduke8(Lil Poopie)
Zduke8 Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:188344684

What is your discord @? Zack B#1287

Who banned you?  NCRP Schwifty

What is your ban reason? I got banned as a Swat Sniper. The law was owning a gun without a license is AOS. When this staff member who was roleplaying as a gnome (Schwifty) was in the middle of the street holding a gun, I pulled out my handcuffs, arrested him and I instantly get blasted by his party member. Then, I walk out of spawn and the guy I just arrested FROZE me as a Gnome. He then crash bans me and now we are here.

Approximate time/date of ban? (9/27/2022) 8:50 Central Time

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2868586871

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of. I was accused of mass rda. I accidently misunderstood a citizen for punching me 10 minutes before that. I was released from the sit without a warn. I then lawfully arrested this admin and he claimed I MASS RDA'd

Why should you be unbanned? I think I should be unban because I was following the current laws and Schwifty is abusing his powers when he got arrested lawfully.

Thanks!

Mr.Clutch Offline
UNDER REVIEW 

I am currently looking into this, if you have any evidence to help your case, now would be a good time to post that.
It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675

NCRP Schwifty Offline
My custom job has a gun license which I told you before you arrested me. You were also warned about randomly arresting before that. Also the ban was only 30 minutes, you are already unbanned

Also for future reference, Just because the mayor makes laws that breaks rules, Doesn't mean you can break rules too, you have to use some common sense
Discord:Schwifty#2841 
Event Manager
Owner of the Schwifty Custom Class